Hi Everyone....

Old Sep 29th 2003, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Lany is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Everyone....

Hi, I've just joined today....it seems like everybody else did things the right way around...ie obtained there visas first before going to Oz??? My hubby's an australian resident and we are currently in the uk but we are going to oz next week (me on a tourist visa) then once I arrive (according to the lawyer) I can apply for my residency. I'm very excited..NEVER been as far away as oz before but I am also devastated at leaving my family....scarey

Any advice on living in oz would be great....I'll be living in Melbourne

Lany
Old Sep 29th 2003, 2:45 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone....

Originally posted by Lany

Any advice on living in oz would be great....I'll be living in Melbourne
Lany
Hi lany, welcome to the "madhouse". I don't think there is a right way round. I think you'll find all sorts on here.

Were off to Melbourne to, hopefully end of October. We are
:scared: at the moment to but also very excited.

Whereabouts in Melbourne are you planning on going?

Also look here

http://www.onlymelbourne.com.au
Old Sep 29th 2003, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Lany is on a distinguished road

Beaumaris....
This time next week i'll be on the plane......yikes....packing is a nightmare...luggage allowance only 20kgs and can't afford to ship stuff at the moment! so just taking bare essentials. Two weeks after we arive in melb we r going to cairns for our honeymoon...lookin forward to that
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:42 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lany
Beaumaris....
This time next week i'll be on the plane......yikes....packing is a nightmare...luggage allowance only 20kgs and can't afford to ship stuff at the moment! so just taking bare essentials. Two weeks after we arive in melb we r going to cairns for our honeymoon...lookin forward to that

Congrats!

I'm sure you're doing the right thing.

If you're not, it's not the end of the world. (Well, it IS, but you know what I mean...)
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:49 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and good luck with your new life
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lany

Welcome to the forum and best of luck for you`re new lives in Melbourne.

footie chick
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hi Lany,
All I can say is GO FOR IT!
All of us on this site are mad enough to be moving to the other side of the world. There must be something good about it!