Hi Everybody

Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Hi Everybody

Hi Im new to this forum and i would love for anyone to give me some advice...
Me and partner and 8 yr old daughter are in the process of looking to move to Austraila in the near future we are with a mirgration company at the moment who are looking for jobs for us in the enginening sector and then we will move on a 3 to 4year visa is there any one that can give us good and sound advice on what we can be doing in the process of this? apart from packing! We have never been to Austraila before which is abit scary but it doesnt matter where you are its how you make your life fit in to the surrounding lifestyle am are right or wrong? Thank you
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everybody

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Me and partner and 8 yr old daughter are in the process of looking to move to Austraila in the near future we are with a mirgration company at the moment who are looking for jobs for us in the enginening sector and then we will move on a 3 to 4year visa is there any one that can give us good and sound advice on what we can be doing in the process of this? apart from packing! We have never been to Austraila before which is abit scary but it doesnt matter where you are its how you make your life fit in to the surrounding lifestyle am are right or wrong? Thank you
Hello and welcome to the forum (Mad house),you will find all the answers on here,just search.

We havent been to oz before either :scared:

Jo
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hi Everybody

Hi there cant offer any advice we have just started the proces and hope to move to Sydney next summer just wanted to say welcome and the best of luck Janet
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

hi thank you for replying it all seems abit confusing on here for finding stuff but ill keep looking we have been thinking of going to Australia for over a year now and where looking for better quailty of life and i would love to run my own farm one day and be out doors as here in england i hate been stuck in after you come home from work and its dark in winter!! and theres nothing to do as everything is expensive......anyway speak soon lindsey.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Dr Nic!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:32 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Dr Nic!!!!
Head still not clear yet then

Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid I can't help you with engineering visa issues but you seem to have a good attitude towards moving so I am sure that things will go just fine for you.

Best of luck
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

thank you for replying and reading my thread i am hoping everything goes ok if not we can only but try...things here are so daunting i would never be able to have a farm i want to live and be out doors!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi lindzi
welcome to the forum,im sure you ll find out all the info you ll need here nad make lots of friends along the way
There seems to be plenty of engineering work advertised here
We had never been to australia before either and we ve now been here for nearly 4 months and love it here,i think it depends on your attidude,you have to be prepared to fit in with the aussie way of living and accept that there are some differences,take them on board and enjoy them,so, you seem to have the right attitide,so im sure you ll be just fine
Good luck with you search,i think most of your questions can be asked and answered on here

tracey
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:05 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

welcome!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Head still not clear yet then

Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid I can't help you with engineering visa issues but you seem to have a good attitude towards moving so I am sure that things will go just fine for you.

Best of luck
youre not a simpsons fan then mate???!!!
Attached Thumbnails Hi Everybody-drnick_small.jpg  
Old Nov 20th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there we came over nearly 2 months ago on a temporary 4 year visa while we apply for PR. We had never been to Australia before and are settled in regional Victoria and LOVE it. The kids are happy in schools and we are waiting for the PR so that we can look at buying a house and really starting to putdown some roots.
Where are you looking at moving to any ideas? Also would the 3-4 year visa be a step to a permanent one or at least have that option? Before we came here we were in Belgium for a 3-5 year temporary contract and that can make it difficult to settle especially for kids. We were unable to think about anything long term in case we had to leave so were determined not to fall into that trap again here.
Good luck with it all.
Nicky
Old Nov 20th 2005, 10:27 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hiya, keep with the forum, seems a bit confusing at first, but once you find your way around, you will get invalubable info, lots of support and good advice oh, yeah, and it also gets quite addictive
Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:11 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum - - - don't know how i survived on this rocky road without it.
You get so many words of wisdom from people who are doing/have done it!

I have never been to australia before either - -but we have done our homework and decided its got to be worth a go.
We were going to do a country move anyway - - so why not push the boat out?

Everything you need to know has been discussed on here before, so searching is a great way to start.

You'll get support and advice and even the chance to meet some other mad people too!!!!

Hope you get to live the dream!!!!

Scary though isn't it? :scared:

Have a beer and enjoy the process - - -try not to get too embroiled in the whole thing.l

I'm at the stage when i am just saying "what will be will be"

I have finally come to terms with the fact that my destiny is in the hands of others - TRA etc.

Now I am just sitting back and waiting.........forever waiting for someone to get back to me!!!!

Get used to it mate!!!!

xRachx
Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for replying and reading my thread i am hoping everything goes ok if not we can only but try...things here are so daunting i would never be able to have a farm i want to live and be out doors!
Hi there, the lifestyle you are looking for is HERE, just inland from us its so beautiful and green, and cheaper than the coast. [if you dont mind those thingsssssss].
And engineering jobs are on the demand as well.
It does depend where you want to live though, Denise
Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:52 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi and welcome to the forum - - - don't know how i survived on this rocky road without it.
You get so many words of wisdom from people who are doing/have done it!

I have never been to australia before either - -but we have done our homework and decided its got to be worth a go.
We were going to do a country move anyway - - so why not push the boat out?

Everything you need to know has been discussed on here before, so searching is a great way to start.

You'll get support and advice and even the chance to meet some other mad people too!!!!

Hope you get to live the dream!!!!

Scary though isn't it? :scared:

Have a beer and enjoy the process - - -try not to get too embroiled in the whole thing.l

I'm at the stage when i am just saying "what will be will be"

I have finally come to terms with the fact that my destiny is in the hands of others - TRA etc.

Now I am just sitting back and waiting.........forever waiting for someone to get back to me!!!!

Get used to it mate!!!!

xRachx

Oh and by the way__-_wait some more!!!!!!

xRachx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.