Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi from Disney!!

Hi from Disney!!

Old Jan 8th 2004, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Hi from Disney!!

Well we made it to Disneyworld, though we missed our connecting flight so we had to wait another 4 hours! The weather is mixed so I don't think we will be aclimitising much here, it was freezing yeaterday.

Having a great time and hoping everyone is keeping well on the site. I will be in touch from the other side!

xx
Old Jan 8th 2004, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

OMG!!..there you are..i was wondering where you were... hurry up and get here
Old Jan 8th 2004, 12:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you are freezing Tina.....only 37 degrees here today.........!!!
Have a good time Disneying, see you soon,
Old Jan 8th 2004, 12:42 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi tina,
only thought to myself yesterday you must be on your way!
have a great time!

sue
Old Jan 8th 2004, 1:25 pm
WBB

disney is great and our kids loved it there, good luck tina and keep posting.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi Tina
Have a great time - you lucky thing! Think of me when you get on the rock n roller coaster :scared:
Old Jan 8th 2004, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear from you Tina, don`t worry about the weather though i am sure it will improve. We have nice gale force winds and torrential rain at the mo, won`t be long before you are in the sun!!

Enjoy your hols

footie chick
Old Jan 8th 2004, 3:14 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by debsy
Hi Tina
Have a great time - you lucky thing! Think of me when you get on the rock n roller coaster :scared:
That has to be the best ride at DW. Brings tears to your eyes.

And of course Tina ENJOY!

Last edited by cinderella; Jan 8th 2004 at 3:18 pm.