Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi All might sound thick question....But

Hi All might sound thick question....But

Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Hi All might sound thick question....But

Hi All might sound thick,

but having just passed the TRA and filling in the forms for DIMIA it says to provide all documents provided to the TRA,would this mean the application form to TRA or the skills stuff and certified copies....sorry been reading the question for a little while and making no sense of it...i know the answer is in the question but you know what its like....

Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:19 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All might sound thick question....But

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Hi All might sound thick,

but having just passed the TRA and filling in the forms for DIMIA it says to provide all documents provided to the TRA,would this mean the application form to TRA or the skills stuff and certified copies....sorry been reading the question for a little while and making no sense of it...i know the answer is in the question but you know what its like....

References, certified copies ect. But not the application for TRA just the result
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
References, certified copies ect. But not the application for TRA just the result

thanks Fraser,that means the wife was right along...this is going to cost me
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438
thanks Fraser,that means the wife was right along...this is going to cost me

Just lie I would