Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi all. Anyone around in Adelaide?

Hi all. Anyone around in Adelaide?

Old Jan 8th 2007, 1:45 am
Just Joined

Shuna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi all. Anyone around in Adelaide?

Hi

I'm Shuna and I came over here from Leeds last November 2005. Still find it hard and finding friends is impossible. I have a 2 year old loy and my partner who is an aussie works away quite a lot. Just looking for some friends as the days are soooo long
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:05 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi all. Anyone around in Adelaide?

Originally Posted by Shuna
Hi

I'm Shuna and I came over here from Leeds last November 2005. Still find it hard and finding friends is impossible. I have a 2 year old loy and my partner who is an aussie works away quite a lot. Just looking for some friends as the days are soooo long
Hi Shuna

Wendy is in Adelaide I believe.

C'mon Adelaide people, show yourselves!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Yes I'm in Adelaide,but I'm about 30 minutes North of the City which is a long way from you :scared: And we are moving even further North up somewhere near Gawler!!

You are miles away from anywhere mate, get you bf to move somewhere nearer civilization

There are some others nearer to you, around the Seaford area. I'll see who I can dig up and PM you in the morning
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hello

Yes I'm in Adelaide,but I'm about 30 minutes North of the City which is a long way from you :scared: And we are moving even further North up somewhere near Gawler!!

You are miles away from anywhere mate, get you bf to move somewhere nearer civilization

There are some others nearer to you, around the Seaford area. I'll see who I can dig up and PM you in the morning
Good on you, Wendy.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Good on you, Wendy.

Some, like Wengerboy and Rachel and Paul have stopped posting though. But I know a few people so will ask in the morning
Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:06 pm
Just a member

erinamanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shuna

I'm moving to Aldinga Beach as soon as the visa arrives, hoping it will be granted wihtin the next 2 weeks. I've got a 14 yr old and 6 yr old. What's it like there? Are the locals not very friendly?

Amanda
Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:08 pm
Just a member

erinamanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shuna
Hi

Hi Shuna

I'm moving to Aldinga Beach as soon as the visa arrives, hoping it will be granted wihtin the next 2 weeks. I've got a 14 yr old and 6 yr old. What's it like there? Are the locals not very friendly?

Amanda
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:35 am
Just Joined

Shuna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amanda, I have sent you an email as well. The locals are friendly enough juts keep themselves to themselves. As I am shy as well this makes it hard to make friends. Anyway speak to you soon
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

Try Adelaide Brits. Loads of meets. I've made loads of friends through it.

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...hp?showforum=1

Joanne
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:01 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

GAWLER !!!! I thought you was moving south ya dizzy bint

P.S. Shuna Welcome to the south,apologies for the hijack(it`s been a while):-)

Last edited by wengerboy; Jan 14th 2007 at 8:17 am. Reason: protocol
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wengerboy
GAWLER !!!! I thought you was moving south ya dizzy bint

It's nearer to his lordships work

BUT we've seen some land and may buy that instead. It's only 100 meters from the beach!

Trouble is that it's 60k up north :scared: It's not even on the UBD map
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:19 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's nearer to his lordships work

BUT we've seen some land and may buy that instead. It's only 100 meters from the beach!

Trouble is that it's 60k up north :scared: It's not even on the UBD map
You mean you have to pay for land up north
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You mean you have to pay for land up north

I think the land is free, the cash is for a licence to be able to build there

Where ya been anyway?
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:30 am
Up The Arse!!

I think the land is free, the cash is for a licence to be able to build there

Where ya been anyway?
works gone mental, time i get home ave me grub, skull a couple of beers, shit shower and shave i just wanna chill on the couch
plus 8 weeks of rellies thrown in:scared:
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

works gone mental, time i get home ave me grub, skull a couple of beers, shit shower and shave i just wanna chill on the couch
plus 8 weeks of rellies thrown in:scared:

8 weeks :scared:

Think I'd have stayed at work

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.