Hi All

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:07 am
Just Joined

petesmel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi All

Just joined this forum. Quite amazed at the info available here.
I would like someone to enlighten me on the IELTs exam. My husband is the main applicant and plans to take the test; He has already sent his skills for assessment to Vetassess and awaiting results (personnel officer category) Meanwhile just want to know if he attempts the general section in the IELTs is enough.

Thanks

Mel
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:40 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All

Originally Posted by petesmel
I would like someone to enlighten me on the IELTs exam. My husband is the main applicant and plans to take the test; He has already sent his skills for assessment to Vetassess and awaiting results (personnel officer category) Meanwhile just want to know if he attempts the general section in the IELTs is enough.

Thanks

Mel
No idea of the answer to that Mel, but welcome to the asylum anyway...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Tableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All

Originally Posted by petesmel

Thanks

Mel
IELTS is to prove he has the required level of English. If he is a native English speaker he shouldn't need to take an IELTS.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:20 am
Just Joined

petesmel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skill Assessment

My husband has sent his qualification for assessement to Vetassess a week ago. Does one get a confirmation if they have recieved it. If so, when. How to we track the status of our application. Could someone give me any info on that.

mel