hi all

Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future
Default hi all

hi have been reading your forum for about 6 months and have found it invaluable and has helped us tremendously in making our desicion, yep we finally took the plunge and got us a agent,just starting out and am pretty nervous and excited about this new journey........

my name is dawn and im married to andy and we have 3 kids jake 14, jessie,8 and molly 7 and we are looking at either brisbane or the gold coast for our new life

we are applying on a skilled 136 visa as hubby is a electrician

we are lucky i guess i already have a full time job which i will continue when we move, i work over the internet so can work from anywhere gives us some scope for when hubby gotta get his liscence, a little less to worry over

no doubt over the next coming months i'll be yelling out and asking so many questions along the way, just wanted to finally register and say hi to u all and well done those who have made the move and good luck to all who are in the process

Dawn x
Old Jan 11th 2007, 6:06 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi all

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
hi have been reading your forum for about 6 months and have found it invaluable and has helped us tremendously in making our desicion, yep we finally took the plunge and got us a agent,just starting out and am pretty nervous and excited about this new journey........

my name is dawn and im married to andy and we have 3 kids jake 14, jessie,8 and molly 7 and we are looking at either brisbane or the gold coast for our new life

we are applying on a skilled 136 visa as hubby is a electrician

we are lucky i guess i already have a full time job which i will continue when we move, i work over the internet so can work from anywhere gives us some scope for when hubby gotta get his liscence, a little less to worry over

no doubt over the next coming months i'll be yelling out and asking so many questions along the way, just wanted to finally register and say hi to u all and well done those who have made the move and good luck to all who are in the process

Dawn x
Welcome to the fun house and anything you need to ask should be answered in here by the very knowledgeable ppl on here.

Chase your dreams, hold them tight, and never let them go !!!