Hi all

Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

dshole will become famous soon enoughdshole will become famous soon enough
Default Hi all

I'm new to this site.

I've been living in Melbourne for several years but have never discovered this site.

I have been through the whole migration process, moved furniture, pets, parents and other stuff.

Thought I would pop on and say hi and that I'm more then happy to help anyone that needs some friendly advise or want's to chat over some stuff.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hi all

Originally Posted by dshole
I'm new to this site.

I've been living in Melbourne for several years but have never discovered this site.

I have been through the whole migration process, moved furniture, pets, parents and other stuff.

Thought I would pop on and say hi and that I'm more then happy to help anyone that needs some friendly advise or want's to chat over some stuff.
Welcome where in Melbourne do you live?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Hi Shellfish,

We are living in Fitzroy, just behind Brunswick street. Yourself?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome

Good site isn't it

No questions for you, we answer a lot for people on here. Everybody needs a little bit of help sometimes

Hope the weather is good in Melbourne! Having a lovely day in Cairns today, about time, after all the rain of last week - especially for the Cairns Show!!!!

Have FUN

Gill
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:51 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shellfish,

Hi and welcome to BE

I am an Aussie who has just imported me a Brit Expat Hubby and we are living in Bendigo.

I used to live on the Cnr of Elgin and Nicholson just up the road from where you guys are. I love it around that part of Melbourne!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and welcome.

Hels
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Shellfish,

We are in Glen Iris, just off Malvern Road.
Beware of this site, it's addictive
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Hello.
did you have a pet transported from the uk. If so who did you use or do you know of any firm which comes highly recomended
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

We used http://www.airpets.co.uk/

They did a really good job, if I remember correctly they knew exactly what jabs our dog needed etc.

I must say despite the expense, it was worth every penny bringing the dog. The first visit in quarantine is hard though.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Welcome to BE
Im still in the process of selling the house but am hoping to move to the mornington pen early oct.
Im sure you will be one of a collective group who is able to answer our many questions here in the uk.
Great to have you on board!
Irene
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:01 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Hi all

I'm new to this site.

Did you read the caution notice it said two things:
- You should be aged above 18 Yrs.
- Visiting this Site can be quite addictive. We recommend you to surf twice a day not more

Welcome aboard ...
I think Melb. is not only favourite tourist destination but it has also become Migrant dest. too.
I am still in Park St. Came here on 04July. I just have one of the targets to get my kind of job ASAP...