hi all

Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:02 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default hi all

Anyone fancy a chat?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:34 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi all

Originally posted by johanne
Anyone fancy a chat?
Sure,

what are you wearing?

Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:37 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by renth
Sure,

what are you wearing?

You're in a right mood today, you bugger! just coz it's Friday....
Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:39 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
You're in a right mood today, you bugger! just coz it's Friday....
I've got 23 days away from work!!!!!

And, because I work for the Uni I get 20% extra pay - because I'm on holiday.

I love this country
Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:40 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I've got 23 days away from work!!!!!

And, because I work for the Uni I get 20% extra pay - because I'm on holiday.

I love this country
Hang on - I work for the Uni, too, so where's MY 20%??!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:43 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally posted by downunderpom
Hang on - I work for the Uni, too, so where's MY 20%??!!
Don't you get leave loading?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:45 am
I like kittens.

Don't you get leave loading?
Yeah - but that's throughout the year.

(Still not too sure how it works, and I really must take some of my leave - I've only used 3 days in the last 16 months...)
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

You're messing our books up Dude!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:04 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by DianeOZ
You're messing our books up Dude!
Who? Me? Sorry, Di - I've been saving the holiday so that I can be around when my house is built, but the bloody builder keeps backpedalling....

I'm having a week off over New Year, though. Do I get back in the good books for that?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:08 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yikies. I would not mess with your new avatar DUP.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

That's okay then!

There is an advert on telly here showing a guy who works at one of the Uni's getting a ticking off for not taking holidays cos he's having "way too much fun" (probaby Renth)....

Happy Christmas & a Fun Filled New Year
Di
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:19 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by bondipom
Yikies. I would not mess with your new avatar DUP.
Isn't it scrummy? Couldn't you just cuddle it to bits?

Courtesy of news.com.au - it's one of the new tiger cubs at Taronga.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

Yes Di, I'll be good, I promise, honest Guv...
(I think I've grovelled enough, now!)
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:28 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally posted by DianeOZ
That's okay then!

There is an advert on telly here showing a guy who works at one of the Uni's getting a ticking off for not taking holidays cos he's having "way too much fun" (probaby Renth)....

Happy Christmas & a Fun Filled New Year
Di
I wouldn't describe this as "fun" but it's certainly better than getting up at 4.30 a.m. to deliver junk mail to council estates then ending up in hospital with a torn scrotum after being attacked by a dog.

Which is what I used to do in the UK....
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 1:22 am
I like kittens.

Default Had a look....

Just to let you know - I've finally got around to checking my payslips, and you're right - 20% leave loading, for 4 weeks, just because I've got a pretty face!!

Love it!!