Wikiposts

Hi

Old Jul 31st 2006, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

apesy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Hi

Hi im new to all this and need some advice. Ok im thinking of going down under to Oz,but i have a disabled child. What i want to know is would the Ozzy goverment consider me for emergating out there??? I have friends out there as well but i really do need to know what i have to do and how to go about it.

Thanks for reading this.

Apesy.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 11:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

G'day Apesy.
How did you come up with that name ?

Can't help you myself but there have been some similar cases on here so let's hope they read this and can offer some advice.

I remember one case where the child was blind and they got their visa.
Good luck.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 1:50 am
Just Joined

Talking Re: Hi

hello to you from a wet and windy wales!!! my user name is my nick name!!! and thanks for the reply. Im sure some one can help me out with this.
Thanks once again for that!!
Old Aug 1st 2006, 1:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by apesy
hello to you from a wet and windy wales!!!
Aye.
We all have our cross to bear.

Tis almost midnight here and 26 degreesand I'm in two minds as to whether to turn the fan off
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:02 am
Just Joined

Cool Re: Hi

PMSl at ya wish i needed to turn the flaming fan on here. We have had some lovely weather here. but not as good as urs though
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Hi

It may be worth having a chat with an agent as they seem to answer queries and will be able to tell you what your chances of going are. You could ring or email just for an initial chat.

I can't offer any advice but I'm sure someone will be along who can.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by apesy
PMSl at ya wish i needed to turn the flaming fan on here. We have had some lovely weather here. but not as good as urs though
Yep, tis really good here now.
Wall to wall sunshine and clear blue skies.

I just feel sorry for those living in the capital cities with their cold rainy weather

Explains why the rest of Aus comes here for holidays this time of year.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:07 am
Just Joined

Wink Re: Hi

[QUOTE=TeresaG

thanks for that, i will do just that.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:08 am
Just Joined

id have wall to wall sunshine anyday mate!!!! mind u wales is lovely anyway. Packed full of welsh people too PMSL