Wikiposts

hi

Old May 20th 2005, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi

Hi Charlie Brown, welcome to the forum (madhouse as most people seem to call it and I'm beginning to agree ).
Hope everything goes well for you.
Tracey.
Old May 20th 2005, 1:30 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Anne4Terry Please don't say TRA isn't easy We sent ours off (through an agent) beginning of April. My one HUGE HUGE HUGE fear is that it won't go through. We are going out as 138 skilled sponsored but my husband (his TRA and him oldest) will be 45 beginning of September which means that if the TRA gets turned down we wouldn't have time to re-submit in time for application going in before his birthday. I dont' think there is any other way we could out there except on this category. This :scared: face does nothing to express my terror as to how worried I am about this. I just keep telling myself that surely the agent wouldn't have sent it off if she didn't think it was ready to submit

Anne[/QUOTE]

Hi Anne,
Im sorry if i added to your worry
We sumitted ours too through an agent,not easy getting it all together,we were lucky one of our friends gave us allot of help & if it wasnt for him,i dont think we would have got through! our agent passed it back & forth with the note-more info needed so many times it was dam well frustrating
Its the first stage,everyone goes through what you are going through at the moment (apart from the age thing) I wish you all the luck i can & some karma too!

Donna.
Old May 20th 2005, 1:32 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't you new gals worry about the techie stuff.

Just remember, when you see a post from Bordy it means your PC is frozen so just switch off to reboot. That will clear him.

Wheres Da Boss when you need her. Give him a slap boss.
Old May 20th 2005, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by charlie brown
been reading this site for 18 months just got brave thought that i would say hello
Hi Charlie Brown - you been Snoopin' on 'ere 18 months without posting - I ask how could you contain yourself? I'm pretty new too but I've had a fair bit to say for myself, I like the jokey banter and as I've been in Oz some years I like to offer assistance/answer questions to help people if I can.
Discovered the site by accident when I did a Google on Adelaide (don't ask me how, I'm new-ish to all this). And I posted the same night I think, after reading a lot! Yes it's addictive, things do get left undone sometimes...You've got two blue squares but I've only got one, maybe you earned the extra one with all that waiting and reading. I don't know what stars or karma mean and I have no idea how to PM someone unless they PM me first. I guess we'll learn. Good luck with the application and stay positive!
Old May 20th 2005, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: hi

Originally Posted by TopCat3
Hi Charlie Brown - you been Snoopin' on 'ere 18 months without posting - I ask how could you contain yourself? I'm pretty new too but I've had a fair bit to say for myself, I like the jokey banter and as I've been in Oz some years I like to offer assistance/answer questions to help people if I can.
Discovered the site by accident when I did a Google on Adelaide (don't ask me how, I'm new-ish to all this). And I posted the same night I think, after reading a lot! Yes it's addictive, things do get left undone sometimes...You've got two blue squares but I've only got one, maybe you earned the extra one with all that waiting and reading. I don't know what stars or karma mean and I have no idea how to PM someone unless they PM me first. I guess we'll learn. Good luck with the application and stay positive!
i came across this site 18 months ago when we first started trying to get to au but went with the wrong agent said we diddent have enought points but did not give up just kept reading this site finding info went to sandown park that was an eye opener all sorts of differnt advice but knew a little more this time so could tell the not so right advice stillrealy keen family in au i must get points for trying hi
Old May 20th 2005, 3:00 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

i came across this site 18 months ago when we first started trying to get to au but went with the wrong agent said we diddent have enought points but did not give up just kept reading this site finding info went to sandown park that was an eye opener all sorts of differnt advice but knew a little more this time so could tell the not so right advice stillrealy keen family in au i must get points for trying hi
Just wanted to say welcome. I only joined yesterday and had been reading the forum for months but also too shy to join in incase nobody replied! I haven't worked out how to PM yet but I'm sure it will all become clear in time.
We should get our TRA results in about 3 weeks, fingers crossed it's approved as I haven't been very pleasant to live with for the last 3 months
Old May 20th 2005, 3:30 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

been reading this site for 18 months just got brave thought that i would say hello
Hi, and welcome, there are such a lot of nice people on here, and if you need to know the answer to a question, no matter how daft you think it is (and I have asked a few daft ones in the few months I have been on here) there is always someone who knows the answer.

Good luck with your TRA. Our stuff was sent to the ACS 2 weeks ago, and it just feels like forever!

Shirley
Old May 20th 2005, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by TopCat3

Hi Topcat3 and Ateam to pm easiest way is to double click on name to pm and will give you an option click send pm and there you go, other way is to go
to private messages in top right hand corner and take it from there.

EASY!!!!LOL

Chris
Old May 20th 2005, 5:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
(and I have asked a few daft ones in the few months I have been on here)
Ain't that the truth

Welcome Charlie B. You don't have to be mad to come on here but it helps

Something about the lunatics having taken over the asylum.

I don't wish to nag on your first lot of posting but is there any chance you could take a breath when typing (commas ) I am getting exhausted reading. But ignore me, I'm getting old waiting for the house to sell.
Old May 20th 2005, 5:22 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ain't that the truth
Someone has to do it, and I take comfort from the fact that at least you can't see my face redden, and I am blonde (well, some bits are)
Old May 20th 2005, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone. I am the hubby of Charlie Brown. A couple of points to get you all aquainted with our family. I am a dockyard apprenticed fitter and turner, but have been out of the game for a little while and that is one of the things that makes the TRA difficult. I have just managed to get my essay to the MA and he seems pleased, but wants info from my past employers (hmmm). Charlie Brown is not my wifes real name, call her Shelly, I am Ian.

We don't know where we want to end up yet and feel that the best way would be to have a little holiday when we get there to see what it is like. We are presuming (at the moment) that our base will be Victoria.

You lot are really friendly and I hope that we'll have fun on here!

BTW This smiley is great (right colour), makes me want one . I do hope that the black stuff is freely available out there as I'm building up a thirst just thinking about how us guys have to sit on a deck chair outside our houses and watch the women run around the block..... to prove we are not terrorists!
Old May 20th 2005, 6:06 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. I am the hubby of Charlie Brown. A couple of points to get you all aquainted with our family. I am a dockyard apprenticed fitter and turner, but have been out of the game for a little while and that is one of the things that makes the TRA difficult. I have just managed to get my essay to the MA and he seems pleased, but wants info from my past employers (hmmm). Charlie Brown is not my wifes real name, call her Shelly, I am Ian.

We don't know where we want to end up yet and feel that the best way would be to have a little holiday when we get there to see what it is like. We are presuming (at the moment) that our base will be Victoria.

You lot are really friendly and I hope that we'll have fun on here!

BTW This smiley is great (right colour), makes me want one . I do hope that the black stuff is freely available out there as I'm building up a thirst just thinking about how us guys have to sit on a deck chair outside our houses and watch the women run around the block..... to prove we are not terrorists!
Welcome to hubby of charlie brown.
Old May 20th 2005, 7:03 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Shelley and Ian. There seems to be a lot of newbies just lately it just shows what a great place this is to be. BE has offered lots of help and advice to me and lots of others out there.

Good luck with your application, hope it goes well for you

Ang, Rich & girls