Wikiposts

hi

Old May 20th 2005, 12:46 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: hi

Originally Posted by charlie brown
we are trying to put together are tra ,for fitter .there are three of us me otherhalf and little boy
What kind of fitter? A gas fitter?
Old May 20th 2005, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bordy
Pretty new myself, welcome Charlie Brown.

A trainee eh!!
Old May 20th 2005, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: hi

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
How did you get some many stars if you are new?
I'm just jealous
what are stars i dont know cant even get a smilie face
Old May 20th 2005, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

keep posting and all the techno/ computer gobbledegook will unravel itself
Old May 20th 2005, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

it worked smilie faces , fitter and turner mending things
Old May 20th 2005, 12:53 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

i am finding it hard going .getting it all together for tra not very good no the puter this is the first time i have ever used it except for reading that is typing is slow as well husbend will be inpressed when he gets home
The TRA isnt easy is it,its so difficult getting it all together.Are you using an agent?

Donna.
Old May 20th 2005, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by madsad
The TRA isnt easy is it,its so difficult getting it all together.Are you using an agent?

Donna.
yes donna we are using an agent one in au but you still do all the leg work your self waiting on gov for info so taking for ever thay dont rush 3weeks so far last letter i handed in myself
Old May 20th 2005, 12:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

How did you get some many stars if you are new?
I'm just jealous
I must talk a lot.
Old May 20th 2005, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

been reading this site for 18 months just got brave thought that i would say hello
Hi,

I am pretty new to this too, but it does come pretty addictive.

I have just been accepted at a uni in Perth so will be heading out there next March time on a student visa and I can't wait!!!

laire
Old May 20th 2005, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: hi

thanks for being so nice to me as iwas a bit worried about this as you all seem to know what you are doing and can type faster than me i an answering but slowley
Old May 20th 2005, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.
:scared: Please don't say TRA isn't easy :scared: We sent ours off (through an agent) beginning of April. My one HUGE HUGE HUGE fear is that it won't go through. We are going out as 138 skilled sponsored but my husband (his TRA and him oldest) will be 45 beginning of September which means that if the TRA gets turned down we wouldn't have time to re-submit in time for application going in before his birthday. I dont' think there is any other way we could out there except on this category. This :scared: face does nothing to express my terror as to how worried I am about this. I just keep telling myself that surely the agent wouldn't have sent it off if she didn't think it was ready to submit

Anne
Old May 20th 2005, 1:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for being so nice to me as iwas a bit worried about this as you all seem to know what you are doing and can type faster than me i an answering but slowley
Don't you new gals worry about the techie stuff.

Just remember, when you see a post from Bordy it means your PC is frozen so just switch off to reboot. That will clear him.
Old May 20th 2005, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

:scared: Please don't say TRA isn't easy :scared: We sent ours off (through an agent) beginning of April. My one HUGE HUGE HUGE fear is that it won't go through. We are going out as 138 skilled sponsored but my husband (his TRA and him oldest) will be 45 beginning of September which means that if the TRA gets turned down we wouldn't have time to re-submit in time for application going in before his birthday. I dont' think there is any other way we could out there except on this category. This :scared: face does nothing to express my terror as to how worried I am about this. I just keep telling myself that surely the agent wouldn't have sent it off if she didn't think it was ready to submit

Anne
my husbands 43 dont tell him i told you so we havant got a lot of time most people seem to get there in the end with a little help .i spend most free time no here reading its very helpfull funny some times
Old May 20th 2005, 1:23 am

my husbands 43 dont tell him i told you so we havant got a lot of time most people seem to get there in the end with a little help .i spend most free time no here reading its very helpfull funny some times
I spend far too much time on here too. Housework - no, dog walking - no, cooking - no, work - n... Oh hell I knew there was something I REALLY should be doing. 'spose I'll get the sack now
Old May 20th 2005, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

I spend far too much time on here too. Housework - no, dog walking - no, cooking - no, work - n... Oh hell I knew there was something I REALLY should be doing. 'spose I'll get the sack now
i am trying to hover and the puter keeps pinging i just have a look see

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.