hi

Old May 20th 2005, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default hi

been reading this site for 18 months just got brave thought that i would say hello
Old May 20th 2005, 12:26 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: hi

Originally Posted by charlie brown
been reading this site for 18 months just got brave thought that i would say hello
I am new to this but am proud to be the first to welcome you
Old May 20th 2005, 12:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

18 months and only now dipping your toe ?
Are you a saint ? or a sinner ?

Wellcome CB.

So what's your story ?
Every new poster has to stand up in front of the other Australia ananymous people and spit it out
Old May 20th 2005, 12:27 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Charlie Brown!!

Welcome to the forum

Donna.
Old May 20th 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi well done, and welcome its a bit like your first AA meeting,

welcome and you will soon be truly addicted like the rest of us and signing up for counselling!!

Where you heading, do you have your visa yet, we are hoping to go to Sydney but as you may have read got to sell the house which is proving a slow process at the moment.

Talk to you soon

Chris

ps sent you some Karma
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: hi

So, welcome, Charlie Brown - I've got loads out of the forum... info, ideas and plenty of laughs... hope you do too...

Are you in Oz, or Uk... or anywhere in between? Planning to go from one to the other anytime soon... do tell!

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
18 months and only now dipping your toe ?
Are you a saint ? or a sinner ?

Wellcome CB.

So what's your story ?
Every new poster has to stand up in front of the other Australia ananymous people and spit it out

Now, now Bix,......be nice

Donna.
Old May 20th 2005, 12:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Now, now Bix,......be nice

Donna.
I think after 18 months reading here CB will know I'm a harmless puddy tat
Old May 20th 2005, 12:31 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for plucking up the courage to say hello!

18 months worth of reading....... that must be a record! Hope you enjoy at least 18 months of posting now!

Welcome and enjoy!

Binbird
Old May 20th 2005, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

hi.....is Charlie Brown your real name?......just curious as I know a Charlie Brown.....were you from?
Old May 20th 2005, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

we are trying to put together are tra ,for fitter .there are three of us me otherhalf and little boy
Old May 20th 2005, 12:35 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Pretty new myself, welcome Charlie Brown.
Old May 20th 2005, 12:36 pm

we are trying to put together are tra ,for fitter .there are three of us me otherhalf and little boy

Goodluck Charlie,
My hubby got through as a fitter

Donna.
Old May 20th 2005, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by madsad
Goodluck Charlie,
My hubby got through as a fitter

Donna.
i am finding it hard going .getting it all together for tra not very good no the puter this is the first time i have ever used it except for reading that is typing is slow as well husbend will be inpressed when he gets home
Old May 20th 2005, 12:45 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bordy
Pretty new myself, welcome Charlie Brown.
How did you get some many stars if you are new?
I'm just jealous

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.