Hi!!

Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:27 am
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice
Default Finally after a year!! an Introduction

Hi!!

We have been members since August 2003 and do you know what I don't think we've ever done an "introduction" post..

So here goes!!!

My name is Samantha (Aust Citizen but have been living here now for 6 years) and my husband is Andy (met in August 1998, married in 2002 and now I want to go home!!!)...

We are just about to send off our front end loaded spouse application to London.. I never thought when we started the process of getting all the paperwork together that it would take this long (February 2004 was when we started)...

The pile of documents looks like "War & Peace"... God help us if they want any more information - I think we have sent just about every piece of paper relating to us that we have...

Anyways just thought after nearly a year of being a member I thought we'd better say a proper hello....

Good luck to anyone else who has sent or is sending off their visa applications!!!

Cheers

Samantha & Andy Barrow

Last edited by Sam&Andy; Jun 8th 2004 at 11:33 am.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:37 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Samantha,

You sound like us. I'm the pom, Mr B the Aussie. Been together nearly 5 years, engaged, dilemma over where and when to get married (but that's another thread ). Won't be lodging our application until next year to try ang get the 5 year waiver thingy. But our application already occupies 3 box-files and it's not finished yet WIll need a truck to courier it down there, I think.

All being well, we'll be heading back to Nundle, NSW, middle of nowhere, 60km from Tamworth. Where Mr B is from, where we met, and where we lived for our first year.

Good luck with the application - let us know how you get on!
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:39 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hi and welcome....

Hope it all goes well, sure it will.

Look forward to chatting.

Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:45 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to you both,

Without doubt you will find this forum an indispensable tool in your whole migration process.

Watch out for some but have fun with others.

Njoy

I J
Old Jun 8th 2004, 1:15 pm
T&P
Forum Regular

T&P is on a distinguished road

Hi there!

Your situation is similar to ours except my husband is the Australian.

Been together since October 99, Married in 2002 and currently getting our application together. Mind you - your application is more advanced than mine as mine isn't ready yet.

Hoping and praying that will have front loaded application submitted by end June. We want to move out in October.

Best of luck with your application and let us know how you get on.

T
Old Jun 8th 2004, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the application.

You'll find plenty of useful information on here - just don't be afraid to ask
Old Jun 8th 2004, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ianj

Watch out for some but have fun with others.

Njoy

I J

sounds ominous....!