Hi

Old Feb 8th 2004, 7:01 am
Brisbane Bound

emma p is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hi

hi

If you know karen p then i'm her eldest daughter (11)

I'm a bit scared of going to Australia and I would like info on good places to visit ect.:scared:

Thanks

Emma
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Hello Emma

theres lots of great places to visit. Do you know where in Australia you will be living?
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:57 am
Brisbane Bound

Question

Originally posted by podgypossum
Hello Emma

theres lots of great places to visit. Do you know where in Australia you will be living?
Yeh i'd be in the one of the Brisbane suburbs as my dad will be working in Brisbane city.

Mum likes the look of Birkdale do u konw if its nice/

Love Emma xxxxxx
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:45 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Hi Emma,

If you go to Southbank which is in the city there's a man made beach which is fun and they have markets there selling all sorts of great things. Have a look at the website
www.south-bank.net.au theres lots going on. If you have a spare day free get your mum or dad to take you to Noosa about a 2 and a half hour drive from Brisbane and you can have surfing lessons there.

There's always heaps to do in Brisbane

Good Luck
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:52 am
Brisbane Bound

Originally posted by BKate
Hi Emma,

If you go to Southbank which is in the city there's a man made beach which is fun and they have markets there selling all sorts of great things. Have a look at the website
www.south-bank.net.au theres lots going on. If you have a spare day free get your mum or dad to take you to Noosa about a 2 and a half hour drive from Brisbane and you can have surfing lessons there.

There's always heaps to do in Brisbane

Good Luck
Thats really helpful. Thanks.