Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hgv mechanic wants to move from uk to Aus

hgv mechanic wants to move from uk to Aus

Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

johnny-13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hgv mechanic wants to move from uk to Aus

hi guys, im lookin to relocate to oz im a hgv mechanic and iv heard theirs a shortage of tradesmen in western Australia can anyone point me in the right direction as im not gettin anywhere via the agents

thanks.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

abi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud of
Default Re: hgv mechanic wants to move from uk to Aus

check out www.immi.gov.au to see if your role is on the on demand list.

Not sure about the skills you may have as an HGV mechanic but know that there are a lot of jobs in western australia for heavy duty fitters (JCB, Cat etc). Check out www.seek.com.au
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

johnny-13 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks abi il check them out
Old Jun 6th 2012, 3:06 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny-13
hi guys, im lookin to relocate to oz im a hgv mechanic and iv heard theirs a shortage of tradesmen in western Australia can anyone point me in the right direction as im not gettin anywhere via the agents

thanks.
Hi Mate

Westrac in Perth are looking for HGV Mechanic/fitters http://www.westrac.com.au/locations/...ad-Office.aspx

If you look at their locations, they have jobs on the mines in WA - Which if you don't know about, they fly-in to do the shift and fly back home.

Depending on the shift, will determine your lifestyle, I have a mate on 3weeks away and 1 week home and others work 1 - on and 1 - off.

A migration agent I can recommend here in Perth - www.iscah.com

Good luck