Reload this Page >

HGV Class one/10 ton 360 digger driver

HGV Class one/10 ton 360 digger driver

Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:17 am
Just Joined

Andybaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HGV Class one/10 ton 360 digger driver

Hi

I have recently arrived in Canberra from Scotland to live and trying to find full-time work in Canberra/NSW

I have my HGV Classs 1 and HAZCHEM with experience of driving both articulated and petrol tankers in Military and civvy street. I also have my 10 ton 360 digger licence and can driver larger track vehicles.

I have worked as a landscaper for the past 5 yeards but really wanting to work in plant/trucks. Love life here just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Anyone have any links/suggestions.

Many thanks
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

rangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nice
Default Re: HGV Class one/10 ton 360 digger driver

Originally Posted by Andybaz
Hi

I have recently arrived in Canberra from Scotland to live and trying to find full-time work in Canberra/NSW

I have my HGV Classs 1 and HAZCHEM with experience of driving both articulated and petrol tankers in Military and civvy street. I also have my 10 ton 360 digger licence and can driver larger track vehicles.

I have worked as a landscaper for the past 5 yeards but really wanting to work in plant/trucks. Love life here just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
sorry to bring bad news but you will have to do ALL your licences again as your uk licences do not mean anything here in Aus
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andybaz
Hi

Many thanks

Please PM me and I will let you know - we are in Canberra and hubby had to do the same - he is a truck driver.

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Originally Posted by rangersman2
sorry to bring bad news but you will have to do ALL your licences again as your uk licences do not mean anything here in Aus
Yes but they are very easy to pass, the test is nothing like the uk one's