Hey Pollyana!!!

Old May 23rd 2004, 7:18 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Pollyana!!!

Could you please post every single form that I need to download for Pro spouse visa

I would be very very grateful

Bec
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:22 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Pollyana!!!

Originally posted by brisbec
Could you please post every single form that I need to download for Pro spouse visa

Bec
Why don't you just look at Booklet 1?
You can download it from www.immi.gov.au

Pollyana should be asleep, so in the mean time, I think you could find them yourself?
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:35 pm
Chillin out in WA

thanks Simone
I was just wondering if there was any hidden things!!!that might not be included that's all
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:48 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Simone
I was just wondering if there was any hidden things!!!that might not be included that's all
Yeah, I understand, you want to be sure!

Maybe if you post what you've got, then we can see....
I do think all that you need will be in the Booklet though.
And I don't know how good the London House site is?, but Berlin had a very good list of all that we had to include.

Good luck
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:57 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Simone
Yeah, I understand, you want to be sure!

Maybe if you post what you've got, then we can see....
I do think all that you need will be in the Booklet though.
And I don't know how good the London House site is?, but Berlin had a very good list of all that we had to include.

Good luck

Yeah the AHC site isnt bad, though I found immi.gov.au had everything that was needed. I did write this all out for someone a while ago, (TiptonWolf I think) so if you do a search for about 3 weeks ago on this you should come up with the goods - I'll have a quick look myself.

In the meantime, like Simone says Booklet 1 is a good place to start, also downloading the main 47SP form has a checklist on the back of things that HAVE to be included in the main app.

Old May 23rd 2004, 7:57 pm
Chillin out in WA

Just wondering if there was an "official" stat dec form for friends and family to fill in or do they just fill out a standar A4 piece of paper
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:00 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Just wondering if there was an "official" stat dec form for friends and family to fill in or do they just fill out a standar A4 piece of paper
There is, at least if you are in Australia.
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/888.pdf
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:03 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

For your UK friends they can use the 888 form or else (to keep everything strictly legal) there is a template for the UK. I'll see if I can find it for you.
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:07 pm
Chillin out in WA

Thank you
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:09 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Thank you

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=228399

Have a look at this, most of the forms you should need to consider at least are listed on it
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:54 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Bec
They are all on www.immi.gov.au/allforms

Last edited by bondipom; May 23rd 2004 at 8:58 pm.
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:55 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by bondipom
They are all on www.immi.gov.au/allforms.

that didnt work for me - try http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/ instead