Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hey Guys! Im new here!! NEED ADVICE &TIPS ETC!

Hey Guys! Im new here!! NEED ADVICE &TIPS ETC!

Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Wizz1 will become famous soon enoughWizz1 will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Guys! Im new here!! NEED ADVICE &TIPS ETC!

Well here it is!
Im 24 and married, she is also 24! we recently got back from travelling the world and we spent 10 months in Oz in which time we drove the complete coast from Perth back to Perth! it was insane most amazing trip ever!
and now we just cant wait to get back to live!
So my Ozzie friend has his own business in fencing and has kindly said he will sponsor me, but im totally new to all this so i need u guys to help me.
When i spoke to him he said that because his Rural (Broome, WA) that it makes it easyier for him to get me over there as we are eczemt from alot of the regulations due to the fact that i will be working in a rural area. Which is a result as it was one of my favourite places in Oz!
So he has sent off for acceptance to sponsor me and will take about a month to see whether they will allow him to sponsor someone. Is there anything ii can do in the meantime to help us get out there as i dont fully understand the process from now.

Thanks for your help in Advance! cant wait to GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please help us get back to SUN, SURF, FISHING AND A BLOODY GOOD LIFE!!!!

Much Love people!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Default Re: Hey Guys! Im new here!! NEED ADVICE &TIPS ETC!

Hey Wizz 1, I know exactly how you feel! Me (25) and my boyfriend (28) went travelling about 2 years ago now and spent 8 month in Oz driving from perth right the way up the coast and over the top but we spent too long in some places as we fell in love with them so we only made it to Sydney! I have just plucked up the courage to agree to emmigrate to Oz with my man and now I can't wait either!!! We've decided not to apply for regional visas so as we can move about if needed but it def will make it a quicker and easier application for you so I wish you all the luck.

This sight is brilliant for advice but as i'm just starting out like you I don't think i'm the best person to give you any at the mo but I wish you all the luck and hope you get out to the Sun soon!!

x
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wizz1
Well here it is!
Im 24 and married, she is also 24! we recently got back from travelling the world and we spent 10 months in Oz in which time we drove the complete coast from Perth back to Perth! it was insane most amazing trip ever!
So my Ozzie friend has his own business in fencing and has kindly said he will sponsor me, but im totally new to all this so i need u guys to help me.
When i spoke to him he said that because his Rural (Broome, WA) that it makes it easyier for him to get me over there as we are eczemt from alot of the regulations due to the fact that i will be working in a rural area. Which is a result as it was one of my favourite places in Oz!
So he has sent off for acceptance to sponsor me and will take about a month to see whether they will allow him to sponsor someone. Is there anything ii can do in the meantime to help us get out there as i dont fully understand the process from now.

Much Love people!
HI and welcome to BE sorry cant help you with your question but someone on hear will. glad you enjoyed your adventure round oz sounds like you had a ball good luck on your new venture.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Well here it is!

Much Love people!
Hi Wizz just like to say Hi and welcolme you to B.E
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou very much!
its great to hear from people that actually understand what it was like! i always say it was my BEST TIME IN MY LIFE! i get goose bumps just thinking of the adventures!

I hope we all get there! if you want something bad enough you just got to make it happen!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 6:00 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou very much!
its great to hear from people that actually understand what it was like! i always say it was my BEST TIME IN MY LIFE! i get goose bumps just thinking of the adventures!

I hope we all get there! if you want something bad enough you just got to make it happen!
Welcome Wizz1,

I went on a wrok visa also and had the time off my life, spent xmas in Broome and it was awesome,

But i'm not on a sponsored visa so not really sure what you have to do, but just start doing some thread searches on here and spend about 5 hrs reading the immigov site to get into the groove....

All the best xxx
Old Jan 5th 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wizz1 & welcome to BE.
Sounds like you have had an amazing experience, you are very lucky!
Don't know about sponsored visas so can't help, sorry but would like to wish you luck
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Anyone with experience with the Regional Sponsership Visa would be great to get advice from you!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with experience with the Regional Sponsership Visa would be great to get advice from you!
Perhaps you should try posting on the Immigration forum?