Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hevs PM box full

hevs PM box full

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:16 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default hevs PM box full

Just typed the longest message then sent it and it came up with the inbox full message but I had already moved to next page and lost the mesage,
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:19 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hevs PM box full

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Just typed the longest message then sent it and it came up with the inbox full message but I had already moved to next page and lost the mesage,
.....I too typed a long message to her the other day...then got told her inbox was full!!!

C'mon Hevs chuck!!!! sort ya box out!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

yeh me too !!!!!!!! its a pain init lol
Hevs, come on, it took me 6 hours to type 3 lines
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
..... sort ya box out!
ooooh errrrrr
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:24 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

:scared: :scared:
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:24 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
it took me 6 hours to type 3 lines
...lotsa big words huh?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:29 pm
....is FAB

I'm hoping my shock tactic words will force her to address this important matter of 'box sorting' ....especially when the illiterate ones amongst us find it tricky to write the simplest of sentences taking 6 hours or more
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I'm hoping my shock tactic words will force her to address this important matter of 'box sorting' ....especially when the illiterate ones amongst us find it tricky to write the simplest of sentences taking 6 hours or more
ha ha ha
yeh, i could be doing much more important things like boozing
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:40 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, how many threads does the woman need, there must be at least 5 now....!! C'mon Hevs

D D
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Jeez, how many threads does the woman need, there must be at least 5 now....!! C'mon Hevs

D D
yeh i know... tell u what, u send her a PM
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:47 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Just tried that, her PM box is full, I tell ya what I'l start a thread telling her that her PM box is full shall I

Kala
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Just tried that, her PM box is full, I tell ya what I'l start a thread telling her that her PM box is full shall I

Kala
great idea, why didnt i think of that
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:48 pm
....is FAB

....yea!!!!! that should do it...
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 10:40 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

D D
Sorry A friend told me last night about this thread, as usual i had forgotten to delete my "sent" mesaages and theres been a few

Box cleaned. What do you mean 5 threads