Hevs?

Old Oct 27th 2004, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Hevs?

Hi I was wondering where Hevs and Hup had got to. Are they busy with their DIY again?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:35 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hevs?

Originally Posted by debsy
Hi I was wondering where Hevs and Hup had got to. Are they busy with their DIY again?
bump!

How's things guys????

Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Had an e-mail from her a few days ago - everything is really fine, kids doing well, she is jut so busy that she said she rarely gets time to post now. When I e-mail her next I'll tell her people are asking!!!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:37 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

I heard an ugly rumour that Hevs was now into Tupperware parties - which is why she does not have time to post!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:42 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
I heard an ugly rumour that Hevs was now into Tupperware parties - which is why she does not have time to post!
...and table top dancing, if tales of the last Melbourne night out are to be believed.......!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
...and table top dancing, if tales of the last Melbourne night out are to be believed.......!
:scared:
So the Melbourne girls are table top dancers not Pole dances like the Perth girls. Ohh I better go to bed - I will be up at 6 :scared:
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:51 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

oh bugger...Hevs might find it pretty boring coming to Sydney to visit after tupperware and table top dancing in Melbourne.

So anyone got any ideas what the mad sods in Sydney can get into after Pole Dancing and Table Dancing has gone?

Not Ice Cold Speckled Hen for the best answers!!!

Cheers
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:55 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Sandra
oh bugger...Hevs might find it pretty boring coming to Sydney to visit after tupperware and table top dancing in Melbourne.

So anyone got any ideas what the mad sods in Sydney can get into after Pole Dancing and Table Dancing has gone?

Not Ice Cold Speckled Hen for the best answers!!!

Cheers
Belly dancing?? It was suggested for us Brissie girls, but my belly is long past its dancing days!
Speckled Hen? Lead me to it..........(The Bloke left me unattended in the beer shop last week and I ordered 2 cartons of the stuff. Thought he was going to pass out when I told him - he can't understand that this is the best way to keep me wuiet over Christmas )
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Belly dancing?? It was suggested for us Brissie girls, but my belly is long past its dancing days!
Speckled Hen? Lead me to it..........(The Bloke left me unattended in the beer shop last week and I ordered 2 cartons of the stuff. Thought he was going to pass out when I told him - he can't understand that this is the best way to keep me wuiet over Christmas )
Poll - its no good unless you have a bit of a belly you know. I could arrange a teacher for you
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:05 pm
Home and Happy

Poll - its no good unless you have a bit of a belly you know. I could arrange a teacher for you
The very thought of it has sent 17 teddy bears, a furry snake, 15 cuddly penguins AND The Bloke into gales of laughter!!
Thanks for the offer Debs, but I don't think I'm built for that kind of thing Drunken wobbling maybe, but belly dancing ? :scared:

However, if you want to come to one of the girls nights out, some - no, ALL - of the others have better figures than me and may well be up for it!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:05 pm
Gone Senile Member

I have a spare morning 20th December when I will be hanging around Brisbane airport waiting to pick up my sister. So if anyone fancies teaching me belly dancing then to take the skill back to Sydney with me? But be prepared you might need me to show me more than once - as I have more than one belly to tune!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, just remembered!
One of the girls/ladies on the dutch forum is a belly dancing teacher! And guess where she's moving soon?
Her husband has posted on this forum too (Badri)
there's a photo of her in photopost!

We saw some ladies bellydancing at the Medieval carnival down south a few months ago. Wasn't all neat bellies!
Still wouldn't do it though! :scared: But then, I am the shy type... sort of
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hevs is doing great. She did my Mrs nails yesterday at her salon. Shes loving her job & life is good.
She sometimes gets Fridays off so may well be online at some point today.
If not I'll be seeing her & Hup on tuesday, I'll let them know everyone is asking for them.

I think Hup is in the doghouse at the moment for Embarrasing Hevs at a recent BBQ but I'll let her tell you the rest.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:06 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bordy
I think Hup is in the doghouse at the moment for Embarrasing Hevs at a recent BBQ but I'll let her tell you the rest.
You tease Bordy, come on, spill the beans....we won't let on that it was you.....
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:19 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default The steak

You tease Bordy, come on, spill the beans....we won't let on that it was you.....
Well the incident in questiion happened at Mr Booboos 30th (Thats 10 bucks you owe me). We had arrived a little late and Nick told us to help ourselves to what was left on the BBQ. I wandered over and spyed some sausages, burgers and a coupla bits of steak. Well I put some sausages on the barbi and while I was waiting I picked a piece of steak. Not more than a minute later a woman comes up and says wheres my bit of steak? I am holding (slightly chewed) bit of steak at my side and said that someone had just taken a bit, which was true. She said that was her husbands and the other bit was hers. I meekly held it up and said that it might be this then. She wasn't very happy. So cheers Nick for telling me to help myself and not warning me.

Hevs is fine and very busy at work.

As for me I look in on the forum from time to time but don't have much to say , like many other people I know, I have forum apathy. Rather than bemoan that fact I only post very rarely now.

Last edited by HUP; Oct 29th 2004 at 2:25 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.