Hevs

Old May 7th 2004, 4:37 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hevs

your box is full - I dont think I want to know what you've been doing, but can you clean it up please?

And yes, her PM box for those with filthy minds
Old May 7th 2004, 4:38 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hevs

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
your box is full - I dont think I want to know what you've been doing, but can you clean it up please?

And yes, her PM box for those with filthy minds
As if we thought anything else
Old May 7th 2004, 5:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

My pm box is like my height. Bloody small, i empty it out a lot, but it can't seem to cope

Chaos reigns supreme in the Garret house ( i always feel the need to say "big brother house" in a geordy accent at those times )
Old May 7th 2004, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by hevs
Chaos reigns supreme in the Garret house ( i always feel the need to say "big brother house" in a geordy accent at those times )
Have you been watching Big Brother? It's at totally the wrong time for me to sit down and watch it, so I haven't seen any of it at all. I'm normally either trying to get Alana out of the bath and into her pyjamas, struggling with my Open University Course, getting tea organised or have totally forgotten it's on and am watching Frasier instead.

Wish they'd put it on later as well (like they do in the UK) so that I can at least watch a little bit of it.
Old May 7th 2004, 5:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

you're right, to early!

And they all seem soooo young
Old May 7th 2004, 6:03 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger.

Now I cant remember what it was that I was going to say in the PM.

"Sausages on Wednesday? Yes dear, we always have sausages on wednesday, mashed potato & mince is on Thursdays". Someone get my my depends pls
Old May 7th 2004, 6:05 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

They are starting BB Up Late very soon, maybe this week. You can also view live webcam footage on t'internet. I know one of the editors of the uncut thing so will supply inside gossip if anything interesting occurs - he says that Gretel Kileen can be a bitch (as if you couldn't guess that already).

As a Geordie I can do the "Day 35 in the Big Brother House" voice very well - anyway my wife stills finds it funny