Hes BACK !!!!

Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:08 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hes BACK !!!!

Im back , been busy doin work Grrrrr and webstuff , had a few weird messages sent me and i seem to have missed some feuds , care to FILL ME IN so to speak anyone !?
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hes BACK !!!!

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Im back , been busy doin work Grrrrr and webstuff , had a few weird messages sent me and i seem to have missed some feuds , care to FILL ME IN so to speak anyone !?
Would love to fill you in to quench my dislike of morons
Wellcome back woodman
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:30 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Would love to fill you in to quench my dislike of morons
Wellcome back woodman

cheers Bix, hmmm wonderin should i STAY away lol !! thanks for reply tho
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to have you back Timber, dont know whats been going on as only just got back online but its always livelier round here when you're around
Michaela
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:07 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
have you been away?

Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Welcome back Timber.

I think I've missed most of the action as well - has there been handbags at dawn then do we know?!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Olive101
Welcome back Timber.

I think I've missed most of the action as well - has there been handbags at dawn then do we know?!
Olive / Timber,
Don't know where to start really. Lose track of time on here.
Just give you some snippets you may have missed.

WBB got banned. He was posing as a troll called Silvershadow in the lounge and upsetting everyone.

There was a big forum wide debate about frivoulous one line
postings; thread hijacks etc. Seems to have blown over now. Simone quoted Timber as being a role model !

Larissa publicly denied she was Greek but when questioned burst out into a tyrad of Greek swearing and admitted her family are there.

Jack Daws donned a leotard and officially came out.

Pollster made it to NZ and was back online in record time.

Oh, theres lots more I guess
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

So that's all clear then...?!

It's like trying to follow the plot on Sunset Beach! (Showing myself up with that one!).
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Plus we found out that the pasty man is a crusty man...
Sue (Tiredwithtwins) and Jack Daws have been getting on very well in the lounge.
Pollyanna took a traffic cone to Aus with her.
WBB had an interesting avatar involving a sheep, which caused much controversy.
Dimia are up to June/July with skilled independent applications...
Check the returning to the UK forum for an entertaining Badgersmount update...

Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

But we have all been sentenced to the lounge

So no more idle gossip, just the facts Ma'm, just the facts

PS But did WBB get banned
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

At risk of looking like a clown - where on earth is the lounge?!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:59 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Next to the dining room
Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:00 pm
Banned

Exit this forum and go to the main menu. Look up
Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Next to the dining room
Are you looking in my window then ?
Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful though... any old nutter can go into the lounge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.