hervey bay

Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

patsy88 is on a distinguished road
Talking hervey bay

hi all
well we are thinking of going to hervey bay to live can any one tell me what it is like i have 15 year old twins, my hubby is a plasterer (solid) can do both inside and out ,we are now in new Zealand and have been for 3 years and we are also for the UK so can anyone give us some contacts or anything else that might help
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hervey bay

Originally Posted by patsy88
hi all
well we are thinking of going to hervey bay to live can any one tell me what it is like i have 15 year old twins, my hubby is a plasterer (solid) can do both inside and out ,we are now in new Zealand and have been for 3 years and we are also for the UK so can anyone give us some contacts or anything else that might help
What draws you to Hervey Bay?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

patsy88 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by migrantoz
What draws you to Hervey Bay?
well i doint know,but willing to go anywhere if the work is there
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by patsy88
well i doint know,but willing to go anywhere if the work is there
I can't really give much of an opinion on Hervey Bay as I visited it once last year for a weekend when visiting friends buy here it is anyway.

It seems nice enough and I hear its expanding all the time. The beaches aren't as good as the Sunshine Coast but it is close to Fraser Island. Our friends have teenagers and say that it isn't the best place for them but then they previously lived in a large UK City. They actually like to come to Maroochydore(on the Sunshine Coast) to do their shopping as they say its better here.
I'd guess that there is plenty of work for plasterers if it really is expanding.

I'm a bit biased as I live on the Sunshine Coast but I'd prefer to live here than Hervey Bay.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road

We have lived in Hervey Bay for 8 months now moving from Hull. We have three teenagers and all have settled really well (18, 16,14).
Its a great place to live really friendly, growing, easy to get to bigger cities if needed. Plenty of work for builders, (get as much to back up your qualifications as you can).
If you need anymore info let me know.......we travelled around and decided that this was the nicest place to settle.
Horses for courses i know.
The Sudds