Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

Wikiposts

Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:07 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Me again.

Storerg can still come. Comer can't.
Don't know if I can do that late, prob. not (- will check with Sean). Maybe if people can't do that time, we rearrange it ? I'll go with majority
Its the easiness of me coming out
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

tommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura about

make it hemel hempstead & ill come, aint got a car you see!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sally, John and Hayley can.

Gillian if you can make it great.

There is a table provisionally booked.

Guess wait and see what the others can do.

Tommytriggs: Can always have another one your way - not a problem - unless of course I organise it :scared:

Edit: Shorty and Debbie should be ok too.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 18th 2005 at 5:36 am.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

So what is the score for the meet? Who is coming and what time? I get confused very easily.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:40 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by storerg
So what is the score for the meet? Who is coming and what time? I get confused very easily.

Sorry I can't make it that late ......would love to meet up with everyone at a later date
Have a great time on Sunday. Have one for me
Gillian
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I spose I betta say now. I'm gonna have to give it a miss

It's just I've got probs indoors and won't be able to get the time out. If all was ok, ALL of us would prob have come, but it was gonna be just me, but I cannot at this time

Sorry guy's, I've seen a few others have blown out too so really wanted to make the effort, but it's just not good timing for me with current situ.

I'll look forward to the next Herts meet, or might travel for something else further if needed.

I was/am looking forward to meeting ppl from Expat, but what can ya do!

Sorry.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Family is the most important thing. Never fear there will be another.

Still able to come at the later time - whether eating or just drinking or just talking:

Penny, Kevan & Girls
Sally, John & Hayley
Storerg
Debbie & Shorty
Sue & Mick
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Family is the most important thing. Never fear there will be another.

Still able to come at the later time - whether eating or just drinking or just talking:

Penny, Kevan & Girls
Sally, John & Hayley
Storerg
Debbie & Shorty
Sue & Mick
A bump for tomorrow at 4:30.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

A bump for tomorrow at 4:30.
What happened? I was there just after 16:30, hung around for 30 mins and a pint. The manager said that there was only one table booked for 16:30 and they hadn't turned up.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:36 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by storerg
What happened? I was there just after 16:30, hung around for 30 mins and a pint. The manager said that there was only one table booked for 16:30 and they hadn't turned up.

What a shame....I'd already said I couldn't do the later time
Hope you didn't have to go far and the pint was worthwhile. Hopefully will see you when more people can come
Gillian