Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

Wikiposts

Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

Originally Posted by sme
People shag for lots of different reasons and many different rewards.....me I'm a pint and a packet of chips kind of girl
Nearly as cheap as me :scared:
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Jim, you're only in Watford, are you up for it?
I sure am!!

Sent you a PM Penny.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:30 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly as cheap as me :scared:
Hey Penny
your profile thingy says you are of line then as if by magic you reply
Have you 6th sense ? or do you have an underground network to access Expats postings ? Or is it something else ? :scared:
Gillian
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:32 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I sure am!!

Sent you a PM Penny.
Jim
have you noticed Pennys being offline then replying.....I do think that strange forces are afoot :scared:
Gillian
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:35 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
Jim
have you noticed Pennys being offline then replying.....I do think that strange forces are afoot :scared:
Gillian
lol, sorry, I've just woke :scared: so have only just seen the thread
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Jim
Gillian
LOL No I tend to leave the BE site open even when out so didn't want people to think I was on here 24/7 :scared: Even I'm not that sad. I also got a couple of arsey pm's so changed my profile to invisibility mode.

Jim, have pm'd back. Look forward to seeing you on the 24th.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:40 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by Jim2004
lol, sorry, I've just woke :scared: so have only just seen the thread
Penny has gone quiet now.....hope she hasn't been taken over by the dark side :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

Hi penny

still sorting tra papers seems its going to take quite a while so much involved in it.

look forward to seeing you on the 24th let us know times etc, whatabout ovenator have you heard from them recently, see you soon

sue and mick
Old Apr 6th 2005, 3:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi penny

still sorting tra papers seems its going to take quite a while so much involved in it.

look forward to seeing you on the 24th let us know times etc, whatabout ovenator have you heard from them recently, see you soon

sue and mick

Haven't heard a thing - only just realised. Wonder how they're getting on
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Herts Meet - Finally pulled finger out!!

OVENATER STILL HERE

Hi all would love to come on the 24th there will be 3 of us. i have pm you penny and you sue. will catch up then

sally
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Looks like it should be a good one.

So for the 24th April, we are up to:

Penny, Kevan, Heather & Abs
Sue & Mick
Gillian, Sean + 3
Debbie & Shorty
Jim
Sally, John + 1
Guy + ?
Fraser + ?
Comer + ?

Will give them a ring over the weekend.

The address is:

The Cowpers Arms, Cole Green, Hertford
Tel: 01707 330202

If we say 12 - 12:30 ish as before. Graham used to do such a good job don't see any point in re inventing the wheel!

Penny
Old Apr 17th 2005, 10:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Bump!

Anyone else interested?
Old Apr 17th 2005, 11:20 am
Account Closed

Bump!

Anyone else interested?
I'm still in
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Sorry guys I have really cocked up. Was sure I had rung them to get the table but have just rung to confirm and they have no record. They can't do all of us at lunch time but they can do 4:30 + . Don't know if any of you can make that or not.

Can you let me know asap.

Sorry sorry sorry
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Me again.

Storerg can still come. Comer can't.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.