Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here's the wind up in MP3

Here's the wind up in MP3

Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:19 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Default Here's the wind up in MP3

Carefull those not on broadband as it's 41/2 meg. Enjoy
If you have problems with it let me know as these don't always work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip
Koala.zip (4.38 MB, 169 views)

Last edited by TheRossers; Jul 25th 2005 at 4:25 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:32 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here's the wind up in MP3

Originally Posted by TheRossers
It didn't work

Downloaded the file - no problems.
Tried opening the zip file with Winzip and got the following error message:
"Error in file #1: bad ZIP file offset (Error local header signature not found): 0."

There was one file in the zip file.

Gina
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:34 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Oh mate...

That is absolutely FANTASTIC...!!!

ROFL and PMSL don't even come close... I've got tears streaming and the kids want to know what's wrong..!!

Mrs R was an absolute gem - she handled it sooo well.

Thanks for posting it Tony.

All the best,
RT.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:40 pm
Here at last

TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by GinaUK
It didn't work

"Error in file #1: bad ZIP file offset (Error local header signature not found): 0."

Gina
PM me your email address and I'll send it in Winzip format, or if you're on broadband I'll just attach the original file. I assume the file I posted must be OK as Rogue Trader managed to download it.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:43 pm
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

PS... Mrs Rogue has just listened and she thinks it's AWFUL. Can't wait to hear what Marie does to her colleague when she get her hands on him..!!

Really hoping you get an email tonight saying you've got your visa - that would be poetic justice.

ATB,
RT.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:46 pm
Aussie Citizen

It didn't work

Gina
Hi Gina,

If you're running WindowsXP, just click the file (you don't need to run winzip on it). If not, I'm out of my depth and can't help, sorry. Either way, make sure you hear it - it's priceless..!!

RT.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:54 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I've got broadband and I'm on windows XP (I think) but it has told be that the compressed file is either corrupted or invalid
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:59 pm
Here at last

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I've got broadband and I'm on windows XP (I think) but it has told be that the compressed file is either corrupted or invalid
PM me your email address and I'll send the original. Have you right clicked on it and done save as...?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

It didn't work

Gina
Hi Gina
Try saving it first then open it in your received files, should work then
Donna.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:01 pm
Here at last

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Really hoping you get an email tonight saying you've got your visa - that would be poetic justice.

ATB,
RT.
It would be especially seeing as I have spread panic at work... I handed in my notice this morning and have spent most of the day in meetings trying to sort out why etc etc!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:10 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Your poor poor wife. Go and pour her a drink and tell her it's on me
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:26 pm
Here at last

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Your poor poor wife. Go and pour her a drink and tell her it's on me
Cheers, she had 5 fags straight afterwards
Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:09 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

It didn't work

Gina
The offset is incoorect. Try downloading again. This will fix the issue.
Good Luck.