Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here's my theory about what makes migration more likely to be successful....

View Poll Results: Do you agree with what Buzzy said about successful emigrants?
Yes, Buzzy, you have hit the nail on the head.
55.07%
No, I think the opposite.
44.93%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Here's my theory about what makes migration more likely to be successful....

Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here's my theory about what makes migration more likely to be successful....

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
You can conclude what you like.

I conclude that, amazingly, it is possible to have this kind of thread on BE without it turning into a UK v Oz slanging match!

Buzzy

You have to wait until it gets to page 7 before you can say that
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here's my theory about what makes migration more likely to be successful....

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I conclude that, amazingly, it is possible to have this kind of thread on BE without it turning into a UK v Oz slanging match!

Buzzy
That's because all whingers are POMS.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:39 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
That's because all whingers are POMS.

Oi! stop trying to start trouble, get back to your den
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, okay.....I'm going.
Please don't hit me no more
Attached Thumbnails Here's my theory about what makes migration more likely to be successful....-aftermarriage.jpg  
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Haley & Craig
I think that you are more likely to settle if you feel like you have come to somewhere better and now have a better life. Just because you may have complained about the UK, doesn't mean you'll compalin about Australia if you feel that for you and your family, life is better here.
I agree exactly. I complained about UK but got no complaints about Aus as its so much better. In fact, I prob complain less than the Aussies do as I have something far worse to compare it to and know how God damn lucky i am to be here