Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!

Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!

Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:50 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!

Hi guys!
Just thought I would show you a couple of pics of my fur babies, Bella and Ruby.
Bella is red brindle and Ruby is plain red. Loving and adorable but very naughty- well Ruby the youngest is anyway. she likes pulling my washing off the line

Sandra- how are Lampard and Chelsea?

btw- sorry if the files are huge- not good at photo shop!
Attached Thumbnails Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-newcar-23-.jpg   Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-newcar-62-.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:24 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!

Awww bless they are adorable. My Duke is now 13 weeks old and is also a little monkey. He thinks he is the andrex puppy!

Here are some pics of my boy.
Attached Thumbnails Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-duke-210608-014.jpg   Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-duke-210608-013.jpg   Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-duke-210608-020.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:29 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Awww bless they are adorable. My Duke is now 13 weeks old and is also a little monkey. He thinks he is the andrex puppy!

Here are some pics of my boy.
such a cutie!
Ruby is now 10 months old and still pinches things out of my 15yr old daughters room given the chance. last night it was face cream...the other week it was foot soothin lotion! yuk!! good job she didnt eat it all...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:43 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Cats Rulez !!

*runs away*
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:45 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by bigAPE
yeah we have a cat too and she does rule the roost!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

And here is our new addition.. Jess 12 weeks old this week.
Attached Thumbnails Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-photos-june-08-085.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:08 am
Just Joined

oldrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I also have a new edition, but have no photo available at the moment. Does anyone know of any good puppy training classes in Perth? My girl is only just 11 weeks and can not go out until next week, but I want to start training asap!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

awww what cute doggies

we also have a new addition to the family charlie 14 weeks
Attached Thumbnails Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-008.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvsie
Hi guys!
Just thought I would show you a couple of pics of my fur babies, Bella and Ruby.
Bella is red brindle and Ruby is plain red. Loving and adorable but very naughty- well Ruby the youngest is anyway. she likes pulling my washing off the line

Sandra- how are Lampard and Chelsea?

btw- sorry if the files are huge- not good at photo shop!
They are gorgeous. They are ton's of fun aren't they ? Our 2 certainley know how to wrap you round their Paws. So cheeky and naughty but adorable.
Guess who sits on the floor

John
Attached Thumbnails Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-imgp1375.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Sooooooo cute.......we want a dog went we eventually get there.....want one even more now.

OH had a boxer X that sadly got run over, they are just beautiful as are all furry friends including our 2 cats!!!!

Cx
Old Jun 24th 2008, 3:46 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Sooooooo cute.......we want a dog went we eventually get there.....want one even more now.

OH had a boxer X that sadly got run over, they are just beautiful as are all furry friends including our 2 cats!!!!

Cx
We're on our second boxer now but am from a family that have had about 6 or 7 different ones, they just get under your skin!

Cerys is, at the moment, swimming upside down along my freshly vacuumed living room floor and coating it with a liberal dose of those hairs that sew themselves into your trousers, sticking them on with some well placed slobbers!

She's 7 now and misses her best pal Summer every day still

If I knew how to put a picture on I would!!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 3:53 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Here she is...
Attached Thumbnails Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-001.jpg   Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-007.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:50 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-puppies-001shrunk.jpg

Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-puppies-002shrunk.jpg

Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-puppies-007shrunk.jpg

Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-ice-posing.jpg

Here are my fur babies now! Boxer appreciation society??!!-storm-relaxing.jpg

her are mine, mum had them last thursday, 19th june all 11 of the little bundles, cant wait to have 44 little feet running around and 8 big paws trying to escape them and 16 feet trying to get away from ankles being nipped,

michell

by the way thats 11 puppies feet 11x4 = 44
2 adult dogs =8 big paws
16 adult human feet=6 kids 2 adults
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:25 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
They are gorgeous. They are ton's of fun aren't they ? Our 2 certainley know how to wrap you round their Paws. So cheeky and naughty but adorable.
Guess who sits on the floor

John
that looks familiar!!
we are getting our new lounge suite soon and we keep saying- oh they wont lay on the new one...hmmph...will let you know eh?

Last edited by yvsie; Jun 25th 2008 at 11:29 am.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yvsie
that looks familiar!!
we are getting our new lounge suite soon and we keep saying- oh they wont lay on the new one...hmmph...will let you know eh?
The parents of Chelsea, and Nickys two, Angel and Willo have just had another litter!!!!! More naughty dogs to wreck havoc!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.