Helpful links

Old Sep 12th 2002, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Default Helpful links

Hi everyone, I`ve discovered on this site that there are lots of helpful links to questions we all ask. One in particular is from a British family and their migration experiences who emigrated to Adelaide in 1999, guess what they are happy and have NO regrets, unlike some folk!!

Anyway, if you go to the home page, on the right hand side you`ll see Regional sites, click Australia (obviously) and the first link will be about the family I`ve just mentioned, there are other links too. Hope this helps some of you.

Best wishes
Marlo
Old Sep 13th 2002, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Helpful links

Originally posted by Marlo:
Hi everyone, I`ve discovered on this site that there are lots of helpful links to questions we all ask. One in particular is from a British family and their migration experiences who emigrated to Adelaide in 1999, guess what they are happy and have NO regrets, unlike some folk!!

Anyway, if you go to the home page, on the right hand side you`ll see Regional sites, click Australia (obviously) and the first link will be about the family I`ve just mentioned, there are other links too. Hope this helps some of you.

Best wishes
Marlo

Hi Marlo!

Thanks for that info, ive just read about the family and its very informative! I'll go to other links when i have the time! difficult one though, as i seem to spend most of my life reading the posts on this forum! but i'll try and drag myself away for a while! it's so 'addictive'!

Cheers Kaff xx