Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Helpful info if putting in a new pool in Perth

Helpful info if putting in a new pool in Perth

Old Nov 5th 2010, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Luckyday is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Helpful info if putting in a new pool in Perth

Hi All, Just wanted to say a big thanks to www.ezy-hire.com.au for their professional and information service.. Didnt even realise when putting in a new pool , that I would need temp pool fencing (req by law) and driveway protection boards (keep the drive damage free from the bobcat) and pencil compaction (keeps my pavers from sinking). Glenn was excellent to deal with and came out the next day. Worth checking out his site. He quotes over the phone too.. hope it helps

Last edited by Luckyday; Nov 5th 2010 at 9:44 am. Reason: spelling error
Old Nov 5th 2010, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Helpful info if putting in a new pool in Perth

Originally Posted by Luckyday
Hi All, Just wanted to say a big thanks to ezy-hire.com.au for their professional and information service.. Didnt even realise when putting in a new pool , that I would need temp pool fencing (req by law) and driveway protection boards (keep the drive damage free from the bobcat) and pencil compaction (keeps my pavers from sinking). Glenn was excellent to deal with and came out the next day. Worth checking out his site. He quotes over the phone too.. hope it helps
well, I wish I had known about those boards before my front lawn got all smashed up by the bobcat
Old Nov 5th 2010, 1:14 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All, Just wanted to say a big thanks to www.ezy-hire.com.au for their professional and information service.. Didnt even realise when putting in a new pool , that I would need temp pool fencing (req by law) and driveway protection boards (keep the drive damage free from the bobcat) and pencil compaction (keeps my pavers from sinking). Glenn was excellent to deal with and came out the next day. Worth checking out his site. He quotes over the phone too.. hope it helps
Hi there and welcome to B.E. and thanks for the tips.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Australia can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Alistair.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. First post to spruick a business. Call me cynical but I bet your name is Glenn..
Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:18 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NickyC
Hmmm. First post to spruick a business. Call me cynical but I bet your name is Glenn..
Great minds and all that Nicky. I was thinking the same thing.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:21 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

We could always move it...which country deserves it do you think?
Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:27 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
We could always move it...which country deserves it do you think?
Que? Move what? We're saying it looks like someone who works for the company advertising their wares.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:29 am
221b Baker Street

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Que? Move what? We're saying it looks like someone who works for the company advertising their wares.
I know...and I thought it was vaguely amusing to send it where it belongs. Peru maybe?

But the joke fell flat.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
I know...and I thought it was vaguely amusing to send it where it belongs. Peru maybe?

But the joke fell flat.
Do we have a Norwegian, Finnish or Russian forum? Somewhere where it's too cold for pools.

Maybe move it to the Canadian one...