Old Jul 20th 2011, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Jo84 will become famous soon enoughJo84 will become famous soon enough
Question Help x

Welcome, Jo84 [Log Out Jo84]
You last visited: Today at 10:22 pm
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.
HomeDiscussion ForumArticlesWikiClassifiedsPhoto GalleryBlogsChatArcadeLinks
Forum IndexMy ProfileMy BlogMeet UpsKarma FunUnread PostsToday's PostsSearchShortcutsMembers ListFAQSite Rules
Forum / Introduction / The Welcome Inn / Hello I'm new

Today, 11:08 pm #1
Jo84

Hello I'm new
Hello every1 my names jo I'm from Bristol in the uk
I want to visit oz in march on my own , do u think il meet nice people along the way lol very nervious and excited, and I don't no
Weather to get a house share look for a job or travel round then settle somewhere ?? Also I'm a qualified hairdresser who manages a Toni an guy salon do u think il be ok for work ?

Thanks

Jo
Old Jul 20th 2011, 10:56 pm
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help x

Originally Posted by Jo84
Welcome, Jo84 [Log Out Jo84]
You last visited: Today at 10:22 pm
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.
HomeDiscussion ForumArticlesWikiClassifiedsPhoto GalleryBlogsChatArcadeLinks
Forum IndexMy ProfileMy BlogMeet UpsKarma FunUnread PostsToday's PostsSearchShortcutsMembers ListFAQSite Rules
Forum / Introduction / The Welcome Inn / Hello I'm new

Today, 11:08 pm #1
Jo84

Hello I'm new
Hello every1 my names jo I'm from Bristol in the uk
I want to visit oz in march on my own , do u think il meet nice people along the way lol very nervious and excited, and I don't no
Weather to get a house share look for a job or travel round then settle somewhere ?? Also I'm a qualified hairdresser who manages a Toni an guy salon do u think il be ok for work ?

Thanks

Jo
Hi
It all depends on your visa, but i think you will find even if you get a working holiday visa there are only a certain few that can use you as temp workers and i not sure that you can only work for so many weeks before you need to move on, so i would not do a house share,use back packers and travel around australia