Reload this Page >

HELP Where to Start

Wikiposts

HELP Where to Start

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

bobstevens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP Where to Start

My self, my wife and my two children 14, and 12 years old are comeing early next year, but can't decide where to go, Melboure, Sydney, Brisbane ?????

The thing is my son loves football and my daughter is very academic and needs a good school ( future oxford univercity student ).

We want to live near the beach, ( well nearly on it )

Please help us !!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

wallabywannabies will become famous soon enoughwallabywannabies will become famous soon enough
Default Re: HELP Where to Start

Start with brisbane.! youll have the gold cost to the south and the sunshine coast to the north.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:12 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: HELP Where to Start

Originally Posted by bobstevens
My self, my wife and my two children 14, and 12 years old are comeing early next year, but can't decide where to go, Melboure, Sydney, Brisbane ?????

The thing is my son loves football and my daughter is very academic and needs a good school ( future oxford univercity student ).

We want to live near the beach, ( well nearly on it )

Please help us !!!!
Oooo thats a hard one! Three fabulous places and each so different, but all have what you're looking for! I would visit them all before you make a life changing decision such as that!