Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP! Where should we live????

HELP! Where should we live????

Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all
Default Re: HELP! Where should we live????

Kips - I found you at the Building forum, then followed link to your blog, but couldn't post there, so have tracked you here. I just put a deposit down on a block in Ruskin Brace, Parkland Heights. I love your floor plan, are you happy with Sumitt? I am so confused about plans and keeping the cost down to avoid Mortgage Insurance.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

KingsthorpeDavid will become famous soon enough

Toowoomba Queensland is worth checking out.
Largest inland City in Australia with every facility including a famous University. Lived there since 1981.
You need to want to be an Aussie if you come out. Support Australia in the cricket and Rugby.
David

Last edited by KingsthorpeDavid; Jun 25th 2012 at 10:00 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:51 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KingsthorpeDavid
Toowoomba Queensland is worth checking out.
Largest inland City in Australia with every facility including a famous University. Lived there since 1981.
You need to want to be an Aussie if you come out. Support Australia in the cricket and Rugby.
David
If you change the OP's question so that it reads "Within 150km of the coast" then yes it is worth a look.

Within 150km of the coast certainly gives the OP one or two more options.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 3:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KingsthorpeDavid
Support Australia in the cricket and Rugby.
Why? Nothing wrong with continuing to support home nations - Aussies do it when they are abroad too And it can lead to some great banter at work (says me, trying to ignore the packet of pasta left on my desk
Old Jun 26th 2012, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Hubby has been here 46 years and he is either English or Aussie depending who's winning