Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP !!!.We need holiday accomodation for our family in Brisbane in march08

HELP !!!.We need holiday accomodation for our family in Brisbane in march08

Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

wewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to all
Default HELP !!!.We need holiday accomodation for our family in Brisbane in march08

My family and I are going out on March 23rd 2008 to validate our visas , we are a large family of 6 , and need somewhere that pref has 3 bedrooms and not to expensive, we don't mind staying any where as a base as long as its around and near to Brisbane,

we will arrive prob the 25th or 26th March as we will do a two night stop over before coming to oz. We will stay for about a week before setting of to the sunshine coast then on to Cairns, Has anyone got any ideas,?? as a hotel will have to be two rooms and It is far too expensive, the kids want somewhere to play and preferably we need something with a kitchen so we can do our own cooking as eating out would be a killer for 6 of us. Any reccomendations ???.................HELP APPRECIATED
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:30 pm
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice
Default Re: HELP !!!.We need holiday accomodation for our family in Brisbane in march08

Originally Posted by wewantoz View Post
My family and I are going out on March 23rd 2008 to validate our visas , we are a large family of 6 , and need somewhere that pref has 3 bedrooms and not to expensive, we don't mind staying any where as a base as long as its around and near to Brisbane,

we will arrive prob the 25th or 26th March as we will do a two night stop over before coming to oz. We will stay for about a week before setting of to the sunshine coast then on to Cairns, Has anyone got any ideas,?? as a hotel will have to be two rooms and It is far too expensive, the kids want somewhere to play and preferably we need something with a kitchen so we can do our own cooking as eating out would be a killer for 6 of us. Any reccomendations ???.................HELP APPRECIATED
My folks stayed here:

http://www.albionmanor.com.au/

But that was only the two of them. If you email them they probably have two bedroom units, but that might not be enough for you.

They are quite pricey (but this price isn't extortionate in our experience), but i'm sure you can knock them down, and you get discounts for booking a week.

We paid 630 AUD on the Gold Coast for a 2 bed unit for a week (kitchen/lounge-diner/en-suite, but that's not close to Brisbane )
Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:29 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Default Re: HELP !!!.We need holiday accomodation for our family in Brisbane in march08

Originally Posted by wewantoz View Post

sent you a PM.