Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP !!!! Visa Cancelled

HELP !!!! Visa Cancelled

Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Brummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud of
Default HELP !!!! Visa Cancelled

Has anybody ever had their visa cancelled 3 months after it was granted ? My husband got a letter today :curse::curse: saying that some of the work experience was incorrect and mis-leading (all the information was absolutely truthful). Just sold our house, set the dog in a new home, arranged removals not booked the flights YET. Dont know why this has happened. Think it is possibly a sick joke. Anyone know why after the visa is granted they would cancel it, or even look at the file again? I think someone at work has got it in for him. My world is falling apart. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Sue
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: HELP !!!! Visa Cancelled

Brummylass,

Have no idea what to say other than I am so, so sorry to hear this. Am sure someone will be around soon to give some good advice-I don't know the procedure you would follow to appeal.

Did you received a letter or was it via email from your case officer?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi there
What a horrible letter to receive. Did you use an agent for you visa application?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:20 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey sorry to hear this. I would try posting this in immigration as there are usually agents about who may be able to shed some light. Good luck.

Joex
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, you did say via letter.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Brummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud ofBrummylass has much to be proud of

Yeah , it came registered international post.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Brummylass
Has anybody ever had their visa cancelled 3 months after it was granted ? My husband got a letter today :curse::curse: saying that some of the work experience was incorrect and mis-leading (all the information was absolutely truthful). Just sold our house, set the dog in a new home, arranged removals not booked the flights YET. Dont know why this has happened. Think it is possibly a sick joke. Anyone know why after the visa is granted they would cancel it, or even look at the file again? I think someone at work has got it in for him. My world is falling apart. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Sue
OMG !!! This is terrible.

Are you sure somebody isn't playing a prank ? Is it on letterhead etc.

Speak to an agent straight away !!

I hope somebody comes along soon with some help.

I have sent some karma, hang in there.

Donna.
x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately it can happen

http://www.immi.gov.au/faq/general/general06.htm

G
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

See my reply in the Immigration forum.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Location: Before sent back to UK i have been based in Camberwell, port melbourne, and melbourne cbd!.
dolphanfootball is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your bad news!, my world is pretty topsi turvey right now, business in Melbourne for 3 nearly 4 years, waiting to go back on a 163 visa, but have been in Britian now for nearly 6 months, very frustrating!. However we have been told by our lawyers that you have 28 days to appeal, so dont know if this will apply to a cancelation of a visa!, but worth finding out with either your case officer or immigration lawyer!!. Also told by our lawyer that every detail has to be correct to the finest detail, any deviation and they can cancel a visa just like that!. I will be in contact with my lawyer this week, if you need any more assistence my number is 01263 513336, maybe we can come up with an explanation if nothing else. Best of luck to you both.
Regards

Colin
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brummylass
SHIT!!!!!

omg, didn't ever think something like that could happen!!

sorry for your awful news and hope you get sorted asap
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:35 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

That is awful!!!!!!
Let us know if it is a prank, i'm sure they can't do that, have you called the immi?
Karma sent x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betsyboob
That is awful!!!!!!
Let us know if it is a prank, i'm sure they can't do that, have you called the immi?
Karma sent x

They can do it.

See the thread on the immigration forum.

G
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
They can do it.

See the thread on the immigration forum.

G
I am closing this thread so that all the responses go on your duplicate thread in the Immigration forum. having two threads exactly the same will only confuse poeple.