help us please?

Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of
Default help us please?

Hi
A new one...hello all. We need any help, advice, realistic thoughts etc to help us make that massive decision, whether to move to Australia from the UK!.

Been researching over the last few months, but really up and down on the idea.... My husband is a bricklayer and i am a fitness instructor..mostly Pilates. We have 2 girls age 3 and 9 months. I think we would look at Brisbane area. I know this is vague but anything you can tell us as it is reality not websites, tv programme etc......Thanks all.....about land, building a house, work, making friends, lifestyle, kids, school, shopping.....
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:37 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help us please?

Originally Posted by Samleeuk
Hi
A new one...hello all. We need any help, advice, realistic thoughts etc to help us make that massive decision, whether to move to Australia from the UK!.

Been researching over the last few months, but really up and down on the idea.... My husband is a bricklayer and i am a fitness instructor..mostly Pilates. We have 2 girls age 3 and 9 months. I think we would look at Brisbane area. I know this is vague but anything you can tell us as it is reality not websites, tv programme etc......Thanks all.....about land, building a house, work, making friends, lifestyle, kids, school, shopping.....
Hi And welcome to the forum. We are not heading to Brissy so i cannot help you there but i am sure you will get lots of info form the mad nutters on here that are. Browse the forum though at the top of the page you have a search button , just type what you want to know and you will sure enough find something your looking for. Your questions have been asked so many times and there are many threads about them on BE.

www.dimia.co.uk and www.aussiemoves.com may give you a start too

Good luck

Last edited by Issie; Jan 25th 2007 at 9:40 am.