Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help - urgently need a bunny alarm clock!

Help - urgently need a bunny alarm clock!

Old Sep 8th 2011, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help - urgently need a bunny alarm clock!

Tomorrow we start a "21 days to get your child into his own bed" programme.

(Pray for us )

I was just tarting up his room and discovered that the "bunny clock" is broken.

If you've seen these/got one you'll know what I mean. It's an alarm clock where you set the time the child is allowed to get up and then the bunny opens its eyes and raises its ears at that time.

Has anyone seen these anywhere in the vicinity of Joondalup, so I can get one tomorrow? (I'll have Mini with me so confirmed bunny sightings only, please).
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - urgently need a bunny alarm clock!

Originally Posted by Family of 3

(Pray for us )

If you've seen these/got one you'll know what I mean. It's an alarm clock where you set the time the child is allowed to get up and then the bunny opens its eyes and raises its ears at that time.

Has anyone seen these anywhere in the vicinity of Joondalup, so I can get one tomorrow? (I'll have Mini with me so confirmed bunny sightings only, please).
Have you tried Babyworld or Baby on a budget.The clock sounds cool.Good luck.
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice

I'm afraid i cant help you immediately, but i do have one and coming over next month for our reccie. Your more than welcome to it, if you dont have any luck.

It worked for both my girls! A great invention!

We are staying in Port Kennedy
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lois1
I'm afraid i cant help you immediately, but i do have one and coming over next month for our reccie. Your more than welcome to it, if you dont have any luck.

It worked for both my girls! A great invention!

We are staying in Port Kennedy
Never having heard of such a thing, can I ask why? Surely any alarm clock works?
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Never having heard of such a thing, can I ask why? Surely any alarm clock works?
I imagine its the fun factor of the little wabbit popping up. .I never used one for my two.They always seemed to entertain themselves with books or drawing pictures.I now struggle getting my youngest up in the morning so we are now changing his bedtime a half hour earlier.
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
I imagine its the fun factor of the little wabbit popping up. .I never used one for my two.They always seemed to entertain themselves with books or drawing pictures.I now struggle getting my youngest up in the morning so we are now changing his bedtime a half hour earlier.
oh ok Mine knew not to come out of the bedroom/cot and to entertain themselves until we opened the bedroom door. They also knew not to get noisy I guess you use whatever works. Mum being grumpy from being woken up at silly o'clock worked fine with mine.
Old Sep 8th 2011, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
oh ok Mine knew not to come out of the bedroom/cot and to entertain themselves until we opened the bedroom door. They also knew not to get noisy I guess you use whatever works. Mum being grumpy from being woken up at silly o'clock worked fine with mine.
Ours know not to come in our bedroom uninvited.They are of course welcome to come in but have been warned that they may not like what the see.
Old Sep 8th 2011, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, will give those places a try. (And thanks for the offer, Lois, but I'll have either solved the sleeping thing or lost my sanity by then!)

MP: This clock is "different" in that it doesn't sound an alarm so if the kid sleeps later than the bunny opening its eyes that's cool. It basically tells them what's the earliest time they're allowed up.
Old Sep 8th 2011, 9:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Thanks, will give those places a try. (And thanks for the offer, Lois, but I'll have either solved the sleeping thing or lost my sanity by then!)

MP: This clock is "different" in that it doesn't sound an alarm so if the kid sleeps later than the bunny opening its eyes that's cool. It basically tells them what's the earliest time they're allowed up.
Oh ok, that's cool.
Old Sep 8th 2011, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a bunny, but works the same way
http://moosebaby.com.au/moose/babyzo...FQ1T4godBGbpvA
Old Sep 8th 2011, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lesleys
It's not a bunny, but works the same way
http://moosebaby.com.au/moose/babyzo...FQ1T4godBGbpvA
Cool.Amazon have it for $40.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

(Pray for us )

I bought one of those in desperation years ago,,,,,, the first time we used it it failed, my son couldn't have given a stuff about the ears and ignored it and still woke us up, glad to hear that it worked for you. He's 13 and still a shocking sleeper although he knows now how cranky mum can be if she doesn't get her 8 hours...
Old Sep 10th 2011, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Lol, I'm HOPING it'll work (except I couldnt find one yesterday).

But on a side note, I DID discover that "Baby on a Budget" is converting to Mothercare/Early Learning Centre.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:34 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Ours know not to come in our bedroom uninvited.They are of course welcome to come in but have been warned that they may not like what the see.
ewwwww!!
Old Sep 12th 2011, 2:04 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddyo
ewwwww!!
Says the man with butt plugs for an avatar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.