British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   HELP temp accom required from 8/4-SUNSHINE COAST (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/help-temp-accom-required-8-4-sunshine-coast-525847/)

laudami Mar 31st 2008 6:53 pm

HELP temp accom required from 8/4-SUNSHINE COAST

HI

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS!. WERE FINALLY ARRIVING ON THE SUNNY COAST NEXT TUESDAY 8TH APRIL-YIPPEEE. WE HAVE BEEN LET DOWN WITH SOME TEMP ACCOM CAN ANYONE HELP?:confused:
WERE LOOKING FOR AT LEAST 2 BEDS, PREF A HOME RATHER THAN A HOLIDAY UNIT AS WE DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO HOLIDAY MODE!!!
2-4 WEEKS UNTIL WE FIND A RENTAL OR BUY. COOLUM, SUNSHINE BEACH, PEREGIAN SPRINGS, POSS BUDERIM?

WE JUST WANT TO BE CENTRAL SO WE CAN VISIT THESE AREAS AGAIN INCL SCHOOLS SO WE KNOW WHERE WE WANT TO SETTLE PERMANTLY
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACK ABOUT THE SCHOOLS IN THESE AREAS? IVE HEARD PLENTY ABOUT MOUNTAIN CREEK AND HAVE VISITED ST.ANDREWS AT PEREGIAN.

THANKYOU
LAURA DAMIAN & LOUIS

Sunny Devon Mar 31st 2008 9:43 pm

Re: HELP temp accom required from 8/4-SUNSHINE COAST

Originally Posted by laudami (Post 6138214)
HI

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS!. WERE FINALLY ARRIVING ON THE SUNNY COAST NEXT TUESDAY 8TH APRIL-YIPPEEE. WE HAVE BEEN LET DOWN WITH SOME TEMP ACCOM CAN ANYONE HELP?:confused:
WERE LOOKING FOR AT LEAST 2 BEDS, PREF A HOME RATHER THAN A HOLIDAY UNIT AS WE DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO HOLIDAY MODE!!!
2-4 WEEKS UNTIL WE FIND A RENTAL OR BUY. COOLUM, SUNSHINE BEACH, PEREGIAN SPRINGS, POSS BUDERIM?

WE JUST WANT TO BE CENTRAL SO WE CAN VISIT THESE AREAS AGAIN INCL SCHOOLS SO WE KNOW WHERE WE WANT TO SETTLE PERMANTLY
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACK ABOUT THE SCHOOLS IN THESE AREAS? IVE HEARD PLENTY ABOUT MOUNTAIN CREEK AND HAVE VISITED ST.ANDREWS AT PEREGIAN.

THANKYOU
LAURA DAMIAN & LOUIS

Hi Laura, Damian and Louis

I have just looked in saturdays sunshine coast daily and there were no addresses in there sorry. Did jump on line though and have attached a local site which may be able to help.

If your son is of an age and into mobile phones get his unlocked before coming over so he can use it over here! You might want to do the same with yours if you have them.

http://www.totaltravel.com.au/travel...y/holidayhomes another one is realholiday.com.au

Have a safe flight and enjoy!!:D

laudami Apr 1st 2008 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by Sunny Devon (Post 6139194)
Hi Laura, Damian and Louis

I have just looked in saturdays sunshine coast daily and there were no addresses in there sorry. Did jump on line though and have attached a local site which may be able to help.

If your son is of an age and into mobile phones get his unlocked before coming over so he can use it over here! You might want to do the same with yours if you have them.

http://www.totaltravel.com.au/travel...y/holidayhomes another one is realholiday.com.au

Have a safe flight and enjoy!!:D

Thankyou for doing that for us! very grateful! we will call a couple of local agents this evening and try!!!! all last minute! thanks for the mobile advice

lauda

Sunny Devon Apr 1st 2008 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by laudami (Post 6144578)
Thankyou for doing that for us! very grateful! we will call a couple of local agents this evening and try!!!! all last minute! thanks for the mobile advice

lauda

Hi

If there is anything else we could help with just let us know.

Take care:D

brasso Apr 2nd 2008 8:07 am

Originally Posted by laudami (Post 6138214)
HI

THANKYOU
LAURA DAMIAN & LOUIS

Hi Laura.. we live hinterland of the sunshine coast... in a place called Mapleton Near Montville... 30 mins from the coast. My husband built the house himself and now we need to sell up to move closer to the city as we are both working there and it is a 1 1/2 hour drive every day. We have put the house on the market, but havnt had any luck. We have decided we will rent it out until it sells and move closer to the city and rent a property down there..
The house is our family home with 4 beds, kids rumpus, parents retreat and 12 metre swimming pool in the rain forest on a 4 acre self maintained block. Look on real estate.com.au and put in Mapleton and the price to sell is $895,000 there are plenty of pictures on there for you to see... we want to get out as soon as possible and are looking for renters for up to 6 months. The house is walking distance to the village and country school which my 3 children go to at present. If you are interested let me know, we can be out in a week or two no problem, but could do with someone who wants to rent for a few months...Maggie