Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help! telecommunications jobs

help! telecommunications jobs

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:33 pm
blood pressure so high!!!

silvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nice
Question help! telecommunications jobs

Hello
Just watch a prog on tv and it sliped in that a bloke working in telecommunications has had to spend another $500 for a certificate before he can work, our angent hasn't mentioned this at all. If you can help at all it may slow my heart a little

cheers
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: help! telecommunications jobs

Originally Posted by silvernightthorn
Hello
Just watch a prog on tv and it sliped in that a bloke working in telecommunications has had to spend another $500 for a certificate before he can work, our angent hasn't mentioned this at all. If you can help at all it may slow my heart a little

cheers
Don't panic, most trades have far bigger hoops to jump through to get accredited. The course they refer to is an "open registration" which all in telecoms need before being allowed to work. Just make sure you have all the proof of you experience/ qualifications as there is a prior learning/experience requirement before you are allowed to do the course. Most major cities have somewhere that offers the training.
Incidentally I think the course is closer to the 800 dollar mark.

bruce
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:25 pm
blood pressure so high!!!

silvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nice
Default Re: help! telecommunications jobs

Originally Posted by bruce67
Don't panic, most trades have far bigger hoops to jump through to get accredited. The course they refer to is an "open registration" which all in telecoms need before being allowed to work. Just make sure you have all the proof of you experience/ qualifications as there is a prior learning/experience requirement before you are allowed to do the course. Most major cities have somewhere that offers the training.
Incidentally I think the course is closer to the 800 dollar mark.

bruce
thank hubby has all his raf training certificates and city and guilds

btw congrats on the visa bruce