Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help Required RPL/ACS

Help Required RPL/ACS

Old Feb 15th 2004, 8:52 am
Just Joined

hopeful123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Help Required RPL/ACS

I have just started the long process of trying to complete the required level of detail for the RPL for ACS.

My agent so far has told me what i need to do but i am still confused regarding how to structure the RPL info

To date i have reveiwed the core body of knowledge and tried to rationalise under each heading my knowledge/how i learnt it etc. However i am now at a standstill. If anyone who has completed the process for RPL and submitted details to the ACs and doesn't mind sharing with me any tips or hints on how to structure the info or perhaps how they did it, this would be greatly appreciated.

Overall this is proving to be one of the hardest things i have done given it's importance to my family and me regarding everything hinging on a succeful appraisal of my skills!!!

Any help welcome
Old Feb 15th 2004, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

One of the reasons we made good money to a migration agent was because of this exact same reason "RPL is a nightmare".

However, our agent gave us a copy from a previous client which gave me a good idea of how to structure the document. If I were you I would get onto your agent and tell him/her that you need an example to look at. If he hasn't got one then I'd start seriously worrying