Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help please whats a bricklayer [4414-11]

help please whats a bricklayer [4414-11]

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:31 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default help please whats a bricklayer [4414-11]

help please,could anyone tell me what a bricklayer[4414-11]

is plaese had my first letter for oz today and thats what i have been designated.

with thanks ,

marcus
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:56 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: help please whats a bricklayer [4414-11]

Originally Posted by aston man

is plaese had my first letter for oz today and thats what i have been designated.

with thanks ,

marcus
Marcus,
have a read of this link,it should help mate..http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupati...er-4414-11.htm
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:59 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

with thanks ,

marcus

By the way your on the modl list which is good news for you!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:17 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad

hey rudgymad,so what i can gather is,
i am on the trades in demand list.

with no restrictions working in perth?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:20 am
Banned

thanks rugdy.

have a great weekend
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:20 am
Running on the spot.

You are on the modl (demnad list) for sure but as for working restrictions etc I have no idea,you'll need to ask someone a lot more in tune with visa app etc than me.I'm sure that someone will reply to this post soon.
Good luck with it all.
RM
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean by no restrictions??
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by WendyC
What do you mean by no restrictions??
wendy i thought that you could pass the tra but they can impose limits on where and what you can do.
is this the case?

thanks ,
marcus.
ps it says on this letter if i a not happy i can appeal?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

wendy i thought that you could pass the tra but they can impose limits on where and what you can do.
is this the case?

thanks ,
marcus.

It depends on your points. If you can get 120 points then you can apply for the 136 which doesn't have restrictions. If you are applying under another visa like 457 then you have to abide by the rules of that particular visa.

Which one are you applying for?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:33 am
Banned

It depends on your points. If you can get 120 points then you can apply for the 136 which doesn't have restrictions. If you are applying under another visa like 457 then you have to abide by the rules of that particular visa.

Which one are you applying for?
well you have got me there.i have about 15 points to many,now you know why i used an agent!!i am going for full residencey,if that helps.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well you have got me there.i have about 15 points to many,now you know why i used an agent!!i am going for full residencey,if that helps.

Are you applying for the skilled independant 136 visa, if you are then you can work and live anywhere in Australia that you like.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:42 am
Banned

Are you applying for the skilled independant 136 visa, if you are then you can work and live anywhere in Australia that you like.
thanks wendy im straight on the phone monday to find out.i am so glad i used a agent all these forms would drive me mad,fair play to anyone that has had the bottle to do it thereselves.
i just about can handle them tax credit people.jeez i wont miss all that!!

Last edited by aston man; Sep 2nd 2006 at 12:10 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thanks wendy im straight on the phone monday to find out.i am so glad i used a agent all these forms would drive me med,fair play to anyone that has had the bottle to do it thereselves.
i just about can handle them tax credit people.jeez i wont miss all that!!

It is a nightmare isn't it and by the sound of it you've just passed your TRA, next the dreaded visa application :scared:

Which is a lot easier

Congratulations by the way on the TRA
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:55 am
Running on the spot.

I knew Wendy would know the answer
Couldn't have got Our visa away with out a little help from Wendy.
Hope your Well Wendy.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I knew Wendy would know the answer
Couldn't have got Our visa away with out a little help from Wendy.
Hope your Well Wendy.

Fine thankyou, and you?

I'm getting bitten to death by the mozzies though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.