Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help please from the West Sussex Gang

Wikiposts

Help please from the West Sussex Gang

Old Jul 6th 2004, 1:06 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help please from the West Sussex Gang

Hello Peeps

I know you are all tucked up in your beds at the mo dreaming of Skippy, ice cold beer and beautiful beaches......sorry to bring you back to reality but does anyone know of Wakehurst Mews, Hills Farm Lane Horsham???

Looking at a property to rent there...

Any info would be helpful...please

Many Thanks

Pants
Old Jul 6th 2004, 4:23 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

BUMP

for when they wake up.....zzzzzs
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:23 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help please from the West Sussex Gang

Originally posted by Pants
Hello Peeps

I know you are all tucked up in your beds at the mo dreaming of Skippy, ice cold beer and beautiful beaches......sorry to bring you back to reality but does anyone know of Wakehurst Mews, Hills Farm Lane Horsham???

Many Thanks

Pants

Send me details, Ill see if I can check it out or get a friend to!

Lucy
x
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hello Peeps

Many Thanks

Pants

We used to live in Horsham, Wakehurst Mews area is ok.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:47 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by lucyb
Send me details, Ill see if I can check it out or get a friend to!

Lucy
x

Hi Lucy

All I have is as stated..the house is rented via Leaders...I can send a piice if you want.

Thanks hunny

P x
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:48 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by abergas
We used to live in Horsham, Wakehurst Mews area is ok.

Does that mean its nice area??? safe for me and my little family??

P
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:44 pm

Horsham is a lovely time. I lived there for 5 years and was sorry to leave. Great shops and restaurants and close to the coast and London. You'll love it!

Looked at the house ...it's an older style property. Quite small downstairs but nice location. Look at Southwater too, just outside Horhsam. Good schools there. ANy advice needed just shout.

Lucy
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:45 pm

I meant lovely town not time! DOH!
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:52 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by lucyb
Horsham is a lovely time. I lived there for 5 years and was sorry to leave. Great shops and restaurants and close to the coast and London. You'll love it!

Looked at the house ...it's an older style property. Quite small downstairs but nice location. Look at Southwater too, just outside Horhsam. Good schools there. ANy advice needed just shout.

Lucy

??? DID YOU GO LOOK AT THE HOUSE

It looked new on the website..one with red door

There is nothing in Southwater..at all to rent I mean

P x
Old Jul 6th 2004, 9:54 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Pants:

As luck would have it the buyer-designate of my house is also buying one in Horsham to free up the bottom of the chain! He plans to rent it out.

We haven't exchanged yet so will be a month or two, though.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:31 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by Rog Williams
Pants:

As luck would have it the buyer-designate of my house is also buying one in Horsham to free up the bottom of the chain! He plans to rent it out.

We haven't exchanged yet so will be a month or two, though.

Ok Rog.so someone may have a place to rent out is that it???in a month or 2

Sorry stressful day here in Oz....need it as plain as paper.

Cheers
Pants
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:22 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hi Pants,

We currently live in Horsham and I absolutely love it here! It's rural but still close to everything you need. Here's a website that I found helpful when we were looking for something to rent. http://www.findaproperty.co.uk/regi0012.html

Hope it helps,
Sunchaser
7 weeks 6 days and counting....
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:48 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Rog.so someone may have a place to rent out is that it???in a month or 2

Sorry stressful day here in Oz....need it as plain as paper.

Cheers
Pants
Yes, that's the score!

We are coming over as soon as our house is sold and the money's in the (my!) bank.

There's a chain of 4 sales below me - all fixed until a week ago when the bottom buyer dropped out. To make the whole thing work my own buyer is now also buying that one. He always intended to buy a house to rent anyway and the impasse gave him the nudge.

I think that as soon as the sales are done he will be renting it out. It's a small property on the SouthWest of Horsham, from what he says a short walk to the centre.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:21 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by sunchaser
Hi Pants,

We currently live in Horsham and I absolutely love it here! It's rural but still close to everything you need. Here's a website that I found helpful when we were looking for something to rent. http://www.findaproperty.co.uk/regi0012.html

Hope it helps,
Sunchaser
7 weeks 6 days and counting....
Thanks I have a list as long as my arm of different websites for rentals. The place I am interested in went up for let 2 days ago and has had 5 viewing already....eekkkkkkk. Looks like peeps are busy renting and not buying.!

I do know Horsham as such but obviously not these roads, lanes etc so just wanted anyone's advice. Thanks everyone

Rog we are looking at a 3 bedda with garage.
Cheers

Pants
5 weeks and 6 days ..yippeeeeee
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:47 pm
Live the moment

BUMP...