help please....

Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:12 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default help please....

as you know I got my visa today but on the label it says nothing about permission to work ??

Its Sub Class 309

can I work with this visa automatically ?

De Facto spouse temporary resident....any advice or info would be heaps appreciated....
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help please....

I'm on the same visa and have full working rights.
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:35 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suzysu
I'm on the same visa and have full working rights.
does it say on your visalable "permission to work" ?
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:36 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto. If you feel the need to check (or a potential employer does) there is a link on the DIMIA website that specifies which visas have working rights and which don't.

The 300 - 310 range DO.

Here is the link for you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/employers/gui...-rights/14.htm

Siren
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

No, there is no mention on the visa of the working rights.
You just need to explain to an employer that u have a spouse visa which is valid for 2 years and then gets extended to a PR visa.
My employer has not requested sight of the visa but did ask what visa i was granted.
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:39 am
Melbourne Rock City

thanks so much, I was very close to lose it.....thanks guys
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations on getting your visa through. Do u know when u will be flying over and where u are planning to live in Australia?
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:45 am
Melbourne Rock City

I think over the next 4 weeks.....I´ll be living in melbourne....
Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

speissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nice

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
as you know I got my visa today but on the label it says nothing about permission to work ??

Its Sub Class 309

can I work with this visa automatically ?

De Facto spouse temporary resident....any advice or info would be heaps appreciated....
Hi u,

now I know what u meant with the question that has been solved already...

And yep, of course you've got full work permission on the subclass 309 visa!!!
Am on the same one....

Sry for not having had answered ur @mail from b4, have been caught in ur website and am busy reading through the reviews - gathering new inspirations musicwise

Oh plz, forgive me for having been off-topic there.....

Sonja