Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help please!!!!!!!!!!!

help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 10th 2004, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help please!!!!!!!!!!!

just wondering if anyone knows, of any way of meeting any english people who have emigrated to the Frankston area in Victoria.Is there any pubs or general meeting places for familys.Cheers come on you Spurs this is our season,god i miss the football,[proper football that is ]Cheers.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by thfc
just wondering if anyone knows, of any way of meeting any english people who have emigrated to the Frankston area in Victoria.Is there any pubs or general meeting places for familys.Cheers come on you Spurs this is our season,god i miss the football,[proper football that is ]Cheers.
I guess this site is a good a place as any to start. I am sure someone will know the area and/or live there.

I too am of the affliction of being a Spurs supporter, and although there is always early season anticipation, this year it really is looking quite good!! Come on you spurs!!

(Spurs 2-0 Norwich)
Old Sep 10th 2004, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Oh just had another thought. I know there is a Spurs supporters club in Perth. If there was something similar in your area (sorry have no idea where Frankston is in Vic) then that would kill two birds with one stone
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:02 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Wish I could help BUT I'm Scottish.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

thfc

Have you been on this website

http://ozspurs.com/about/

footie x
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by darkless
Oh just had another thought. I know there is a Spurs supporters club in Perth. If there was something similar in your area (sorry have no idea where Frankston is in Vic) then that would kill two birds with one stone
Yes theres a Spurs club here,they meet up every Spurs game in a pub in Melbourne,havent had a chance to get there yet but will be soon .I also come from Essex,born in Hornchurch,moved to Romford,then out to Herts.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bordy
Wish I could help BUT I'm Scottish.
Do they have any football teams in Scotland,drink with a lot of scots in my local in Langwarrin,its full of them
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:16 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Do they have any football teams in Scotland,drink with a lot of scots in my local in Langwarrin,its full of them
Don't worry, you will find plenty of Scots in Frankston, especially around Frankston Pines Soccer club.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bordy
Don't worry, you will find plenty of Scots in Frankston, especially around Frankston Pines Soccer club.
Yes good bunch in langy pub .Let me guess i bet your Celtic or Rangers
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

jodesmc will become famous soon enoughjodesmc will become famous soon enough

Hi thfc,
the main 'pommy pub" in Frankston is the Pint and Pickle, in behind the pancake parlour on the nepean highway, not sure if it is frequented by loads of poms, but the best that Frankston has to offer.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:25 am
The Godfather

Yes good bunch in langy pub .Let me guess i bet your Celtic or Rangers
Sorry, never into Rangers or Celtic. I'm Kilmarnock but would much rather watch a good game of AFL nowadays.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jodesmc
Hi thfc,
the main 'pommy pub" in Frankston is the Pint and Pickle, in behind the pancake parlour on the nepean highway, not sure if it is frequented by loads of poms, but the best that Frankston has to offer.
Been in Flanagans once not a bad pub
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Hmmm.Flanagans is still the "snakepit" as I remember it, spent a few drunken nights there in me youth
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:37 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by jodesmc
Hmmm.Flanagans is still the "snakepit" as I remember it, spent a few drunken nights there in me youth
That must have been a long time ago.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

we start young in franger....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.