Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help! Passport problem.

Help! Passport problem.

Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough
Default Help! Passport problem.

Hi, I applied to DIMIA in May 04 & sent details & copies of my passport. Then when it expired in July I applied for a new one & sent those details and certified copies to DIMIA. But on 8th of October my new passport & some other docs were lost or stolen. I'm not sure which yet. I have reported it to the police and passport agency and applied for a third passport which I intend to get certified copies of and send to DIMIA (again) along with a letter to explain. I'm a little bit worried about this incase they won't acknowledge the new passport. Will this invalidate my application?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 3:05 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! Passport problem.

Originally Posted by vikk
Hi, I applied to DIMIA in May 04 & sent details & copies of my passport. Then when it expired in July I applied for a new one & sent those details and certified copies to DIMIA. But on 8th of October my new passport & some other docs were lost or stolen. I'm not sure which yet. I have reported it to the police and passport agency and applied for a third passport which I intend to get certified copies of and send to DIMIA (again) along with a letter to explain. I'm a little bit worried about this incase they won't acknowledge the new passport. Will this invalidate my application?
Asked and answered on the immigration forum.

Jeremy
Old Nov 7th 2004, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help! Passport problem.

Originally Posted by JAJ
Asked and answered on the immigration forum.

Jeremy
Thank you.