Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help! only one medical form received (need 2)

Help! only one medical form received (need 2)

Old Mar 20th 2004, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

helenmaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help! only one medical form received (need 2)

We are applying for EN visa subcategory 121 and got the request for medicals and police checks on thursday. The only problem is there is only 1 set of forms and the letter is addressed to my husband with no mention of me!. Is this usual? Do they process the spouse part differently? Or should I call DIMA. I'm gusessing that these forms can't be downloaded from the website as they have the official sealed bit at the back for the doctor...
Old Mar 20th 2004, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help! only one medical form received (need 2)

Originally posted by helenmaine
We are applying for EN visa subcategory 121 and got the request for medicals and police checks on thursday. The only problem is there is only 1 set of forms and the letter is addressed to my husband with no mention of me!. Is this usual? Do they process the spouse part differently? Or should I call DIMA. I'm gusessing that these forms can't be downloaded from the website as they have the official sealed bit at the back for the doctor...

Don't worry - the doctor will have some anyway - You just need to take 2 photos with you.
Old Mar 20th 2004, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

You also need X-ray forms, so ring the panel doctor and mention this. They should know what to do. I would also e-mail DIMIA so they know what happened... they need to be more careful.
Old Mar 20th 2004, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Larissa
You also need X-ray forms, so ring the panel doctor and mention this. They should know what to do. I would also e-mail DIMIA so they know what happened... they need to be more careful.

Non the less the Doc has all the forms , incl xray,
How else do people front load.
Old Mar 20th 2004, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

helenmaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dazzac
Non the less the Doc has all the forms , incl xray,
How else do people front load.
Thanks for your replies. We are in the USA so unfortunately there are no panel doctors and our local doc is very unlikely to have the forms. I will ring the DIMIA on monday though.