Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP! North-West Meet - can someone takeover?

HELP! North-West Meet - can someone takeover?

Old Sep 16th 2005, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP! North-West Meet - can someone takeover?

Help! Can someone takeover the organizing of the North-West Meet planned for 1 Oct at the Salt Cellar, Middlewich. I can no longer organize, as I've decided it's too far away for us to go to.

L-j
Old Sep 16th 2005, 5:26 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP! North-West Meet - can someone takeover?

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Help! Can someone takeover the organizing of the North-West Meet planned for 1 Oct at the Salt Cellar, Middlewich. I can no longer organize, as I've decided it's too far away for us to go to.

L-j
What about having one closer to Manchester? Like in the Australian Bar in town?
Old Sep 16th 2005, 5:29 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

L-j
Sorry, I'm not a troll, but I found it funny that Middlewich is too far for someone planning to emigrate

I never went to a meet before emigrating 'cos I always had something else planned
Old Sep 16th 2005, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
What about having one closer to Manchester? Like in the Australian Bar in town?
Where's that? Sounds good. would it be a "without kids" thingy?

L-j
Old Sep 16th 2005, 5:35 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

L-j
Not sure about kiddies Elljay? never been to a meet before, what do you normally do? Australia Bar is just off Deansgate, been there a few times on my nights out with the girls. Not really a place for the little ones though.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:58 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about kiddies Elljay? never been to a meet before, what do you normally do? Australia Bar is just off Deansgate, been there a few times on my nights out with the girls. Not really a place for the little ones though.

definatley dont take your kids to the ozzie bar on quay street mcr
its a no no

regards

steve
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:05 pm
Living the Dream!

Need somewhere with a whackey wharehouse where kids can run about and adults can
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:50 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Need somewhere with a whackey wharehouse where kids can run about and adults can

what about the wacky warehouse at pilsworth, bury. its just off the M66, which is off the M62/M60? cant remember the name - sorry
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

L-j
Hi Elljay, hubby says there's a brewster pub in oldham just off the 627, kiddie friendly he thinks its called the charlton arms, but he's not sure. Do you think that would be ok. Hope to see you soon....Lol & Keith
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

L-j
Hi Elljay
Hubby says there is a brewster pub in oldham, just off the 627, its kiddie friendly,he thinks its called the charlton arms, but he's not sure. Would this be ok. Hope to see you soon.....Lol & Keith.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Hi Elljay
Hubby says there is a brewster pub in oldham, just off the 627, its kiddie friendly,he thinks its called the charlton arms, but he's not sure. Would this be ok. Hope to see you soon.....Lol & Keith.

Oh bugger tooo many baileys.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:26 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: HELP! North-West Meet - can someone takeover?

its off the a627m north manchester, really easy to find it you meet at the chorlton arms not chalton lol count me in
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:36 pm
Living the Dream!

I know that one in Bury, and Oldham is just as easy for me to get to. What's easiest for everyone else?
Old Sep 17th 2005, 11:21 am
Account Closed

L-j
btt

great if we can get another going in the Manchester area, but there are still people planning to go to the Salt Cellar. so if there is anyone still planning to go to the Salt Cellar 1 Oct - can they take it over please.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

btt

great if we can get another going in the Manchester area, but there are still people planning to go to the Salt Cellar. so if there is anyone still planning to go to the Salt Cellar 1 Oct - can they take it over please.
I think you should stick to the Salt Cellar, i dont have a problem taking over iv'e been to 4 meets there now so let me know what you wanna do....

It's east to find, great for kids, i like to bring mine cause they get to talk and meet kids moving to OZ too!!!...

PAULA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.