Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help needed? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

help needed? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Red face help needed? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

when i chased up our PC/meds this week with my case officer she told me shes still waiting for the assurance paper work!

well hubby phoned his sister, and she was told she couldn't be our sponsor! :scared: i thought! as she and her husband are sponsoring already.

well they said his other sister and his nephew could did it!

my answer is has anyone else had this happen?

will there be any problems as the paper work is in his original sisters name?

more to the point will we get in?

any advice would be great!

gee x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:10 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help needed? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by gina
when i chased up our PC/meds this week with my case officer she told me shes still waiting for the assurance paper work!

well hubby phoned his sister, and she was told she couldn't be our sponsor! :scared: i thought! as she and her husband are sponsoring already.

gee x
sorry, dont know your answer. just wanted to say, poor you. why didnt she call you and let you know earlier

be interested to see whether anybody 'in the know' would know the answer.

hope you get it sorted out, i think you can swap sponsors, but not definate!
good luck
xx
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:16 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

You may get an answer more quickly if you post this on the Immigration Forum.

Gina
(the real one )
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: help needed? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

hi gee

the fake tanner

hope your well chuck!

thanks guys, have posted on immergration..........no answer!
she didnt want to worry us, but thsnk for the support x

gee x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gina

gee x

Are you confusing sponsor and assurer? If the original sister has done paperwork, I assume by this you mean form 40? That is for the sponsor. The assurer is the one who goes to centrelink, and that is where there might be a limit as to how many people you can assure. Your sponsor and assurer don't have to be the same person, but often are. I know that more than one person can assure you, so as you say two of your relatives can join together, as long as their tax returns from the last two years add up to the threshold income.

I think I might have only answered half your question, and forgive me if I'm saying things you already know!

And good luck! Let us know what you manage to put in place.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

BIG THANKS happy mum cleard alot up, yes just read it is assurer.

god thanks for that, i will sleep easy tonight!

hugs geex
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Also as its the AOS that needs to be changed you can do that without any probs, if it had been the sponsor that needed changing you would have had to re-apply, this happended to us So cheer up you should be ok.

Jo
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks jo

sorry to hear about yourselfs, hope its all back on track for you

gee x