Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help needed Miranda/Sylvania in The Shire in Sydney or Robina/Burleigh Heads

Help needed Miranda/Sylvania in The Shire in Sydney or Robina/Burleigh Heads

Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice
Default Help needed Miranda/Sylvania in The Shire in Sydney or Robina/Burleigh Heads

We are moving in October to oz and have a choice of living in either Miranda/Sylvania in The Shire in Sydney or Robina/Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. We have been to Sydney plenty of times and love the Northern Beaches; however this area is way out of our price range. House size we are looking for 2-3 bedrooms.
We had decided to go to the Gold Coast and live in Robina/Burleigh heads as we thought it was really nice around this area, more affordable than Sydney and my OH has been offered a job there ( which maybe transferable to Sydney). However we have had a look at Miranda/Sylvania recently on the internet (where we have never been to) and this too seems affordable, it may mean a slightly smaller house than in the gold coast but i think our hearts could be with Sydney (Even though the weather is definitely better in Queensland). I would appreciate people’s opinions on each area and a little gentle advice.
Thx Lisa.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help needed Miranda/Sylvania in The Shire in Sydney or Robina/Burleigh Heads

Originally Posted by lisas
We are moving in October to oz and have a choice of living in either Miranda/Sylvania in The Shire in Sydney or Robina/Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. We have been to Sydney plenty of times and love the Northern Beaches; however this area is way out of our price range. House size we are looking for 2-3 bedrooms.
We had decided to go to the Gold Coast and live in Robina/Burleigh heads as we thought it was really nice around this area, more affordable than Sydney and my OH has been offered a job there ( which maybe transferable to Sydney). However we have had a look at Miranda/Sylvania recently on the internet (where we have never been to) and this too seems affordable, it may mean a slightly smaller house than in the gold coast but i think our hearts could be with Sydney (Even though the weather is definitely better in Queensland). I would appreciate people’s opinions on each area and a little gentle advice.
Thx Lisa.
Chalk n cheese.

WW